Signature Request Thread

Elyse

could anyone make me a signature with this please? Its difficult to see Tallulah in any picture because shes black but maybe if one of you very clever people could change the background?

photo-9.jpg

Would it be possible to take another picture with them not on a black background? It is very hard to distinguish between the couch and the black dog. We wouldn't want to accidentally crop off part of his body! 

Would it be possible to take another picture with them not on a black background? It is very hard to distinguish between the couch and the black dog. We wouldn't want to accidentally crop off part of his body! 

I can try lol this was easy as they always lay in a pile on the sofa but ill attempt a different background if i can get them to all sit still lol :) thanks x

I had to look three times to realize there was a black dog in the picture <lol>

Sarah, you just shot right past me in the 24 posters category!!

She is a master of disguise that one :)

I can try lol this was easy as they always lay in a pile on the sofa but ill attempt a different background if i can get them to all sit still lol :) thanks x

Maybe drape a sheet on the back of the couch .... ???

She is a master of disguise that one :)

Yeh, then I realized there was a fourth dog in the picture! I am definitely not too observant today!

• Like 2

I like my signature that Louise made for me but I think that as I've had it for over a year now maybe it's time for a change?

Would you be able to do something for me with my 3 doggies please?  You have free creative licence to do as you please but I think Brooke's pic (the staffy) would probably look better in the middle????   :)

ICE

post-6386-0-97966000-1385577549_thumb.jp  

BROOKE

post-6386-0-56963200-1385577522_thumb.jp

BEAR

post-6386-0-09298400-1385577563_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I like my signature that Louise made for me but I think that as I've had it for over a year now maybe it's time for a change?

Would you be able to do something for me with my 3 doggies please?  You have free creative licence to do as you please but I think Brooke's pic (the staffy) would probably look better in the middle????   :)

ICE

attachicon.gifIMG_4499.JPG

BROOKE

attachicon.gifbrooke1.jpg

BEAR

attachicon.gifpretty bear (Copy).JPG

I'll try to get to yours tomorrow if Andy/whoever else doesn't do it first. :)

• Like 1

ICE

attachicon.gifIMG_4499.JPG

BROOKE

attachicon.gifbrooke1.jpg

BEAR

attachicon.gifpretty bear (Copy).JPG

How's This

EmmaSig_zpsdb7753c0.png

• Like 3

It's ace thank you soooo much :D eek!

How do I put it on my signature thingy x

Done it for ya :D

• Like 2

How's This

EmmaSig_zpsdb7753c0.png

That's great!!! :wub: Thank you Andy. Xxxxxxxxx

Edit: how do I go about taking these images and adding them to my sig? When I tried to put up my old one I just copied and pasted. Apparently that didn't work so I begged admin to do it for me. :P

Re-edit:  As you can see, I managed to get the new sig, on but I've lost the bottom of my pita pata sigs now.  Have tried to edit them to the right of the picture but when I save the edit the pita pata's just revert back to underneath,  not sure what to do about that???

That's great!!! :wub: Thank you Andy. Xxxxxxxxx

Edit: how do I go about taking these images and adding them to my sig? When I tried to put up my old one I just copied and pasted. Apparently that didn't work so I begged admin to do it for me. :P

Re-edit:  As you can see, I managed to get the new sig, on but I've lost the bottom of my pita pata sigs now.  Have tried to edit them to the right of the picture but when I save the edit the pita pata's just revert back to underneath,  not sure what to do about that???

When I get home from work I'll make the sig a bit smaller then it will all fit

• Like 3

Very nicely done, Andy!!!  Kudos!  and the one you did for Emma as well ... must be a slow night tonight, eh??

Oh Lordy, no.  Work is Manic right now :eek:

Did those two in a quick half hour before going to bed :D

Hi can you do this one for me with snowy colors and delete the background, maybe make him look like hes sat in snow. Please name it Zach Muldoon as well, my nephew decided to call him that one day and it's just stuck  :)

Thank you, not sure if I have sent it right so let me know

post-10673-0-66234500-1385762183_thumb.j

Hi can you do this one for me with snowy colors and delete the background, maybe make him look like hes sat in snow. Please name it Zach Muldoon as well, my nephew decided to call him that one day and it's just stuck  :)

Thank you, not sure if I have sent it right so let me know

This what you want

Zachattacksig_zps67b66af4.jpg

• Like 2

Hi, Would it be possible to add some words to Skyes' pic in my sig please. I don't want her to be deleted, even though she is now Lees' dog, and I feel that with the amount of work I put into her, to us she will always be a part of our pack  but if something could be added in to say that she has moved on but still a part of us, that would be great. Thanks.

Gary.

• Like 2

Hi, Would it be possible to add some words to Skyes' pic in my sig please. I don't want her to be deleted, even though she is now Lees' dog, and I feel that with the amount of work I put into her, to us she will always be a part of our pack but if something could be added in to say that she has moved on but still a part of us, that would be great. Thanks.

Gary.

thats nice :wub:

would someone please make me a new sig pic please with the following pic's with a blue pink and purple theme as each dog has their own colour.

Blue-blue

Diva - pink 

Leyka - purple 

Thanks xx

This is Diva 

attachicon.gifdiva1.jpg

This is Leyka 

attachicon.gifleyka ho 2.jpg

This is Blue 

attachicon.gifblue1.jpg

Can anyone have a pop at this one for me??? Think its time i added Blue lolxx

Can anyone have a pop at this one for me??? Think its time i added Blue lolxx

I'm off in a couple of days will do it then.