Signature Request Thread

Elyse

How do you put the names on there? I got their pic on my signature but it would be cool to edit it to block out the desk in the background and add their names to the pic!

Hi, Jay. . . 

Post up the pic you want us to use at the highest resolution that you can (the bigger the better)

and the names of the dogs and we'll whip summink up for ya

Cool ;-)

From left to right:

Yukon, Kodiak, Nikko

If you think it would work better with 3 separate pics let me know.

Hi, Jay. . . 

Post up the pic you want us to use at the highest resolution that you can (the bigger the better)

and the names of the dogs and we'll whip summink up for ya

post-7184-0-65867900-1373749772_thumb.jp

I need a little help please, I made this for my signature but as I made it from my phone I have no idea what the dimensions are. Could someone possibly check they are ok to put in my signature?

Posted Image

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...

As soon as we get Calypso, I will take a good pic of her for a sig, right now she is just so tiny :). I was however wondering how to get one of those little things everyone has at the bottom that shows how old their dogs are...the PitaPata ones? Nevermind, I found the thread about it already. :)

As soon as we get Calypso, I will take a good pic of her for a sig, right now she is just so tiny :). I was however wondering how to get one of those little things everyone has at the bottom that shows how old their dogs are...the PitaPata ones? Nevermind, I found the thread about it already. :)

Post up the pics when you can we'll throw something together for ya :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if I could have my signature updated to a photo I just got of the 3 of them. Just with a couple of tweaks :)

post-9099-0-12995600-1376857161_thumb.jp

From left to right Shadow, Pip and Suki..would like their names at bottom please. I'm not a big fan of the background though :/ is it possible to take it out and have a coloured background? Not fussy on colour...blue, red, purple, green? Don't mind :)

Hope that's all ok :) thankyouuuuu

Herbieattachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg herbie. Ice and Alaska attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg Alaska and ice attachicon.gifimage.jpg tiny

Ice is white and Alaska is white and grey. I don't even know how to rotate my pics :(

As above will have a look tomorrow :)

Wow. That's amazing. Thank you

Do you need help putting it into your signature ??