Signature Request Thread

Elyse

• 3 weeks later...

Andy~~~~~~ could you do a sig for me in the same style as Cloud and Yuki's? You originally made them 500 wide by 200 high if that helps you keep them in line and I can scale it down to make them all line up :) Also his colors can be green.. if possible? I'm pretty sure thats what I've decided on for his wardrobe :) Oh no lots of collars to buy but the tax refund money is gonna save me..

Here are the pics from the fabulous Abby. The running towards one I think would be good for the smaller pic and obviously the face for the background :) Let me know if you need other pics though! And obviously you don't hafta do the sig but I'd loveeee it if you did :) Pretty please with Link on top ^-^

OH and the name is officially Link. haha.

post-8679-0-76545800-1367378275_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-30105400-1367378308_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Andy~~~~~~ could you do a sig for me in the same style as Cloud and Yuki's? You originally made them 500 wide by 200 high if that helps you keep them in line and I can scale it down to make them all line up :) Also his colors can be green.. if possible? I'm pretty sure thats what I've decided on for his wardrobe :) Oh no lots of collars to buy but the tax refund money is gonna save me..

Here are the pics from the fabulous Abby. The running towards one I think would be good for the smaller pic and obviously the face for the background :) Let me know if you need other pics though! And obviously you don't hafta do the sig but I'd loveeee it if you did :) Pretty please with Link on top ^-^

OH and the name is officially Link. haha.

Just finishing work will get onto it when I get up tomorrow :)

Hey guys can ya tell me if it all lines up on my sig? It should all fit on one line for the three pics (I made it one pic) and then one line for the three pitapatas

Yep looks perfect to me :)

this is what it looks like on mine (at work)

post-1354-0-57511900-1367428342_thumb.jp

this pic , i need skyla moving up abit so shes same level as the boys as atm it cuts the bottom of her face off , with their names , pink for skyla n blue for bings n blaze 

if u need to change the background i dont mind 

attachicon.gif417859_10151379217096681_838836641_n.jpg

Moved Skyla up and Blaze across.

This OK ??

post-1354-0-67596300-1367612776.jpg

• Like 1

yes thank you very much.

1 more request, please can i have a thin border 

Here ya go :)

DavisJKsig1_zps03188a4c.jpg

Thats brill :-) thanks all I need to de now is get on laptop to put it up lol

Do u think you could do the same without the names too for my fb timeline please?

Facebook version.

Nix2_zpsbb31a4c7.jpg

and I've added the Sig to your profile

• Like 1