Signature Request Thread

Elyse

I feel dumb. I found the page back area, and didn't realize the signature was already on there. Been a long week haha

LOL that's ok, so long as you're happy.

Job done :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Andy, I really hate to be a pest but....I was wondering if you could make me a new signature since Otto has been in his first snow since the first one you made me, and I have some more interesting looking pictures of him, not just chilling on my bed. Would that be a problem? I am going to leave the pics up here in case, if not just let me know. I might not make it back on the site via my laptop tonight but I will have my phone with me. Thanks as always!post-11176-0-43287800-1391126746_thumb.jpost-11176-0-96833200-1391126751_thumb.p

Andy, I really hate to be a pest but....I was wondering if you could make me a new signature since Otto has been in his first snow since the first one you made me, and I have some more interesting looking pictures of him, not just chilling on my bed. Would that be a problem? I am going to leave the pics up here in case, if not just let me know. I might not make it back on the site via my laptop tonight but I will have my phone with me. Thanks as always!attachicon.gifIMG_4791.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4792.PNG

Will have a go tomorrow :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh could you make one for me as well? I would so appreciate it! I just spent forever trying to figure out how to do it myself and I can't haha. This is my boy, Blue. My favorite color is green but I'm cool with whatever :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1911612_754810011196504_1108369501_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1982294_762587160418789_1354981035_n.jpg

Great work Andy! Many thanks

oh, and how do I get it in there?  :)

Done it for ya :D

• Like 1

That looks awesome!! Thank you so much :D So now my dumb question. I have this and a pitapata ticker but when I put them in my signature box they come up as links? Can someone tell me how to fix this?

once youve made your pitapata it will give u a list of codes to copy and paste , copy the BBcode

post-95-0-83028800-1364222574_thumb.png

I haven't done any signatures for ages, need to get back in to it I think

Feel free to jump in

• 1 month later...