I finally got an interview!

MollynDiesel

Next sunday at 5.30 i have an interview for part time colleague at pets at home :D I've applied every time a job has come up from the nearest 3 stores and never heard anything but this time i have!

I've been crying for half an hour since i read it lol

I cant wait, i really hope i get it

Its my first interview and im really nervous but really happy at the same time lol

ALSO got a volunteering form for the dog rescue near me which i did work experience at a few years ago :D

Edited by GizMaiz&Diesel

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next sunday at 5.30 i have an interview for part time colleague at pets at home :D I've applied every time a job has come up from the nearest 3 stores and never heard anything but this time i have!

I've been crying for half an hour since i read it lol

I cant wait, i really hope i get it

Its my first interview and im really nervous but really happy at the same time lol

sweet comin' to you for staff discount.

could've used it this weekend.

£145 in Pets at home Wycombe.

£110 for a sturdy X-large crate for Malaki and £35 for a DAP collar for Darwin.

Jeez. . . bleed me dry dogs why dont'cha.

Great news though. good luck. :up:

sweet comin' to you for staff discount.

could've used it this weekend.

£145 in Pets at home Wycombe.

£110 for a sturdy X-large crate for Malaki and £35 for a DAP collar for Darwin.

Jeez. . . bleed me dry dogs why dont'cha.

Great news though. good luck. :up:

Isnt that just 1 of the 'perks' of owning dogs? :P

Thank you :D

Haha you're a smilies daredevil! :P

Seriously though, I waited a year to get my dream job and more or less gave up several months ago; indeed, I pretty much resigned myself to never teaching again. Then, out of the blue, an opportunity arose the day before the summer holidays and I got the job, so I can totally understand the huge excitement/nervousness/disbelief you must be feeling at the moment...in a nutshell, you totally deserve 3 smilies...and the position. (Bet you'll get it as well!)

Seriously though' date=' I waited a year to get my dream job and more or less gave up several months ago; indeed, I pretty much resigned myself to never teaching again. Then, out of the blue, an opportunity arose the day before the summer holidays and I got the job, so I can totally understand the huge excitement/nervousness/disbelief you must be feeling at the moment...in a nutshell, you totally deserve 3 smilies...and the position. (Bet you'll get it as well!)[/quote']

I've been doing nothing for 2 years and now i'm so revealed something has happened! :) Thank you :)