I finally got an interview!

MollynDiesel

Good Luck to ya! Go get 'em.

Great knowledgable customers (pet owners who care) make even better employees! Now I don't know you personally but from all the posts I've read around here you'll do great! Be yourself. You'll shine! :D

Thank you! :D Knowledgeable customers definitely make better employees :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u have to be REALLY careful with pets at home stuff ,, i asked my cousin how much a collar would cost at discount on her fb wall n she had to delete it cuz they could sack her for it , despite being allowed to give one of her discount cards to us (you get one for u and one for a nominated person)

Good luck huni, from the sounds of it you will be great for the job and have nothing to worry about. I always find in interviews to remember its only a job it's not the end of the world if I don't get it.... I will admit it is harder to keep that in mind when it is a dream job. Just try and keep positive and we will all keep our fingers and paws crossed for you. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

u have to be REALLY careful with pets at home stuff ' date=', i asked my cousin how much a collar would cost at discount on her fb wall n she had to delete it cuz they could sack her for it , despite being allowed to give one of her discount cards to us (you get one for u and one for a nominated person)[/quote']

No i know only i can use the discount, alot of my friends that used to work there have got in trouble for saying family can use it

Good luck huni, from the sounds of it you will be great for the job and have nothing to worry about. I always find in interviews to remember its only a job it's not the end of the world if I don't get it.... I will admit it is harder to keep that in mind when it is a dream job. Just try and keep positive and we will all keep our fingers and paws crossed for you. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

I'm just comparing it to a fun day at pets at home atm, its not an interview its just a day out to meet other people :) (to stop stressing)

And my request for you is could you please let us know if wainwrights dog food (the big 15kg sacks) are about to go on offer as i've been buying them all year and am still waiting for it to happen, it's costing me a small fortune as the big bag lasts about 2 weeks in my house!

And my request for you is could you please let us know if wainwrights dog food (the big 15kg sacks) are about to go on offer as i've been buying them all year and am still waiting for it to happen, it's costing me a small fortune as the big bag lasts about 2 weeks in my house!

They always seem to be doing some sort of deals on wainwrights at my local store which always bugs me because non of my dogs are on it lol.

Typical! We only ever get offers on the tinned stuff or tiny 2kg bags, which isn't any good for my 3. They usually put the rubbish purina stuff on offer all the time, which is great but there's a reason I have to buy wainwrights....Ice has one of the worst sensitivities to food i've ever seen. He's not even all that great on wainwrights, better than the others admittedly but not perfect!

Typical! We only ever get offers on the tinned stuff or tiny 2kg bags, which isn't any good for my 3. They usually put the rubbish purina stuff on offer all the time, which is great but there's a reason I have to buy wainwrights....Ice has one of the worst sensitivities to food i've ever seen. He's not even all that great on wainwrights, better than the others admittedly but not perfect!

Had the same problem with D :(

He's only solid on raw, chub roll or tins of chappie