I finally got an interview!

MollynDiesel

UPDATE!

Interview is done! Went really well and was really fun!

Was 1 of the first few people there. Sat down with 9 other people 4 p@h staff and the assistant manager. First he spoke to us about pets at home, the rules they follow, pay, hours, training, awards they've won etc :)

Then he told us to say our name, what animals we have and if we've been to that store before. "im molly, i have 2 rabbits, 3 dogs, 1 horse and a marine tank and i've been coming to this store every weekend for 3 years"

then we had a min each to talk about 1 of our pets (i chose Diesel ofcourse)

Then we were split into groups of 3 and had to go upstairs to the marine department and design a tank (which was really fun)

We then went back downstairs, and went 1 at a time to speak to 1 of the members of staff so they could ask us each questions, how we'd travel there, hours we'd work etc

Then we went home! Took an hour and a half :)

The dep manager is calling everyone tomorrow to let us know if we might've got it or not and if he says yes then we have to go in for a 1 on 1 interview with him on tuesday/wednesday!

Really happy with how it went though! Just fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! sounds like a "fun" way to conduct initial interviews, at least it puts you at your ease & they get to see a glimpse of the real you

It did say 'fun' activity on the email. But whenever people say 'fun' like that it just sounds scary lol

It was really good though :) Relaxing, but they can see what we know aswell

Thanks. No I went straight from the rubbish food that his previous owners were giving him which caused him to suffer from bloating and chronic runny poop to chicken and rice and then after careful research I decided on wainwrights. It's helped alot but he's still not perfect. I didn't change his foods around purposefully as that would only make him worse. It toom us 3 weeks to fully wean him off of the rice and onto kibble as he was so sensitive to change!

Fingers crossed you get the job Molly, will be checking on here to hear the outcome!

Thanks. No I went straight from the rubbish food that his previous owners were giving him which caused him to suffer from bloating and chronic runny poop to chicken and rice and then after careful research I decided on wainwrights. It's helped alot but he's still not perfect. I didn't change his foods around purposefully as that would only make him worse. It toom us 3 weeks to fully wean him off of the rice and onto kibble as he was so sensitive to change!

Fingers crossed you get the job Molly, will be checking on here to hear the outcome!

Thanks :D Wont be sleeping tonight because i'll be so nervous lol

You done great molly, you've done you're best now you just have to wait for a little bit for the reply :)

Everything crossed for you :D xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Why has this post got a title? lol

Yh wait a little bit that will seem like years! haha

Thank you for coming with me :) Sorry you had to wait in the car for ages (and sorry mum sucks at eye spy lol)

Why has this post got a title? lol

Yh wait a little bit that will seem like years! haha

Thank you for coming with me :) Sorry you had to wait in the car for ages (and sorry mum sucks at eye spy lol)

Yeh waiting is the worst part of it all lol

No probs, you was there for me this weekend its the least I could do.... Yeh she needs practise, im a pro at eye spy though lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

UPDATE!

Interview is done! Went really well and was really fun!

Was 1 of the first few people there. Sat down with 9 other people 4 p@h staff and the assistant manager. First he spoke to us about pets at home, the rules they follow, pay, hours, training, awards they've won etc :)

Then he told us to say our name, what animals we have and if we've been to that store before. "im molly, i have 2 rabbits, 3 dogs, 1 horse and a marine tank and i've been coming to this store every weekend for 3 years"

then we had a min each to talk about 1 of our pets (i chose Diesel ofcourse)

Then we were split into groups of 3 and had to go upstairs to the marine department and design a tank (which was really fun)

We then went back downstairs, and went 1 at a time to speak to 1 of the members of staff so they could ask us each questions, how we'd travel there, hours we'd work etc

Then we went home! Took an hour and a half :)

The dep manager is calling everyone tomorrow to let us know if we might've got it or not and if he says yes then we have to go in for a 1 on 1 interview with him on tuesday/wednesday!

Really happy with how it went though! Just fingers crossed for tomorrow :D

Well Done Molly,hope you get through to next stage!:)Good Luck!;)