I finally got an interview!

MollynDiesel

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get yourself some rescue remedy pastilles, I was a total wreck before my interview and I had a couple of these and relaxed and got the job. You also have the edge over the others if you know what to expect so just do a little bit of planning and a bit of research on the company and we are all positive you can do it. Just imagine all of husky owners cheering you on like we did with the team GB. Good luck

get yourself some rescue remedy pastilles, I was a total wreck before my interview and I had a couple of these and relaxed and got the job. You also have the edge over the others if you know what to expect so just do a little bit of planning and a bit of research on the company and we are all positive you can do it. Just imagine all of husky owners cheering you on like we did with the team GB. Good luck

I've been going there for 3 years, i know more about the company than most of the currant staff lol

Aww shucks! Thank you! :)

Thanks :) If i get it its all thanks to this forum :):cry1:

no it isn't, it's down to you x

There will probably be a lot of people going for the job i know someone who went for one today and there were loads who went in for the same one so they don't know what will happen - keep your chin up and be yourself xxxx

no it isn't, it's down to you x

There will probably be a lot of people going for the job i know someone who went for one today and there were loads who went in for the same one so they don't know what will happen - keep your chin up and be yourself xxxx

Theres 10 people going for it which is enough to worry me. Thanks :)