Husky camp 2012 movie... Out soon

For those of you who don't know yet, I've filmed our entire last April huskycamp and have been working on the movie/documentary ever since. After waiting for so long I'm very exited to be able to announce that the first chapter will be out very soon! The movie will feature all the events, fun bits and other happenings that happened at camp and will be interesting to watch for both the members who participated, those who weren't there and obviously also our possible future campers! :D It's separated into different chapters so don't worry if the thing you hoped to see isn't in the first video, there will be many more to come!

What'd you say? You can't wait? Okay then, I'll give you a little tease. Enjoy the official trailer our very own @SolitaryHowl has made! :up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJzFJDyxSos

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic