We've done it again! oooopsies

Chris83

so i had a message from a friend who has my males brother amongst other huskies. One of her bitches had a litter of ten last night and asked if we wanted a pup free to good home. it took us all of 3 minutes to say yes. So in about nine weeks we will hae a lovely red and white female.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i had a message from a friend who has my males brother amongst other huskies. One of her bitches had a litter of ten last night and asked if we wanted a pup free to good home. it took us all of 3 minutes to say yes. So in about nine weeks we will hae a lovely red and white female.

wow lucky you. I wish someone would give me a red and white pup for free. lol

i know where mental but hey ho we dont drink smoke or get high so hell to it

Im just jealous to be honest - wish we could have at least one more but there would be no way we could cope with another one!!!! :violin:

Really pleased for you both - cant wait to meet the new pup. :)

Oh, we are coming tonight so will see you there (will try not to be late again !!!!)