We've done it again! oooopsies

Chris83

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally adorable!! :wub:

We're waiting until Ryder's at least a year before we add to our family. These photos don't help!! I say 'we' my boyfriend doesn't have a clue, but you can't just have one lone husky... :redface1:

So tell him you are going shopping and come home with one. I bet he wouldn't be angry for too long. And your right you cannot have one lovely husky you need four:D

Here is another pic of Luna I was sent today.

Luna16thapril.jpg

Ha ha ha it's so exciting I just can't wait for the extra poo ha I went shopping today and came bak with a teddy for chris to take and leave with the mum over night so when breeze comes home she has somethin that still smells of her mum makes me sad to think we r taking her babies have to try and not think about it looking forward to getting her bak hear the weeks have dragged so wen will b our first puppy meet guys

Chrissy you dont really want the pup to be reminded of the smell. Shadow got a whiff of some harnesses the the breeder had given me, when I got them out a few days later he started to pine and search for them. She will know you and your pack from now on by your scent and thats the only one that matters. If any thing the ted would be better suited with your scent and given to the pup when leaving, she will find comfort in the ted and associate it with you and the dogs when you meet.

wish i could get another i think after buddy gets settled with kiki the wife might say yes will tell her we need one per child.

I like your thinking lol.... in hindsight, I have one per child.. you can mention that too is it helps :)

Il try that dan we did the same with Kai and didnt have a problem but to make sure with breeze il let the dogs have a little play lol we rnt prepared at all no bowls or leads or collers but we have kept all kai s first things being as sad as I am so suppose could use them I'd like all girly pink tho lol 5 days to go