Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)

i have had a 4 dog gangline off you and orderd a no pull harness the gangline is brill thanks for coming on here (pete)

Can you do a 2 dog bungee line in black and 72" long? I notice youve not got that colour but I dont mind waiting untill available if its pos.

hi there sorry i cant get the materiels to make the bungee lines anymore thats the last of them :(

Hi Julie, Black gangline and black bungee with a total length of 72" if pos.:)

i cant get the pe hollow braid 8mm rope in black ive been looking for it for ages but if you know where i could get some i will make for you no problem

orderd a non pull harness yestaday and arrived this morning thanks will let louise try with demon later as she can not walk him at all
good let me know how it goes. you wouldnt happen to know where i could get black or any colour polyproplene hollow braid rope cant find the colours i need any where especialy in black as most people looking for that can only get blue/yellow and plain yellow just now thanks julie

good let me know how it goes. you wouldnt happen to know where i could get black or any colour polyproplene hollow braid rope cant find the colours i need any where especialy in black as most people looking for that can only get blue/yellow and plain yellow just now thanks julie

non pull harness is doing its job yey louise can at last walk demon

julie1 talking to pete and lou today and they got an anti-pull harness from you :) and Lou recommended that they do actually work... can I check that this is the same as the gentle leader you have on you site before I order them :) as i need 3
yeh thats the ones lol