Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Julie, I will have to wait untill next week but will ordering a 3 dog in yellow now and not a two dog. If in the future you do get black I will have a 3 dog as soon as you get it in.
ok no problem i will order some yellow rope in .:)

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)

im interested in a gangline will you be doing anymore of the pink and purple one? like you have a photo of on ebay ? and also the pink and black x back harness?

im interested in a gangline will you be doing anymore of the pink and purple one? like you have a photo of on ebay ? and also the pink and black x back harness?
that rope was a one off not been able to get anymore. im finding it hard to get a good supplier for colours so buying it everywhere just now.

Thanks Julie, I will have to wait untill next week but will ordering a 3 dog in yellow now and not a two dog. If in the future you do get black I will have a 3 dog as soon as you get it in.
Thats yellow rope arrived i will make one for you and put it away till you need it. email when required thanks

julie1 I am planning on making an order soon. I need a double gangline, but can you make staggered ones? and can you make the little double loop things to attach the lines and carabiner to the scooter without scratching the scooter?

and do you have red? I noticed you dont have black. I was wanting team colours of red and black but reds ok if no black.

julie1 I am planning on making an order soon. I need a double gangline, but can you make staggered ones? and can you make the little double loop things to attach the lines and carabiner to the scooter without scratching the scooter?

and do you have red? I noticed you dont have black. I was wanting team colours of red and black but reds ok if no black.

What do you mean by staggered lol. there is a loop at top end of all ganglines to attatch caribiner to. At moment i only have red with white but I have a new rope supplier contacting me back on monday hopefuly as keep getting let down with others for colours required.Iim hoping they will send samples out this week to make sure it is the correct type of rope i will let you know if black will be available soon.:)

What do you mean by staggered lol. there is a loop at top end of all ganglines to attatch caribiner to. At moment i only have red with white but I have a new rope supplier contacting me back on monday hopefuly as keep getting let down with others for colours required.Iim hoping they will send samples out this week to make sure it is the correct type of rope i will let you know if black will be available soon.:)

double_loop-140x300.jpg the loop is like this. It goes round the scooter and then you attach the carabiner to that and the gangline. stops it from rubbing the paint off the scooter.

sorry for messing you around but we have decided we want a normal double gangline and not a staggered now lol.

let me know as soon as you have the black and red available, as we want a red webbing with black padding harness and a black webbing with red padding harness, and a red and black double gangline with the shock absorber and neckline and a loop (as above in pic) too.

double_loop-140x300.jpg the loop is like this. It goes round the scooter and then you attach the carabiner to that and the gangline. stops it from rubbing the paint off the scooter.

sorry for messing you around but we have decided we want a normal double gangline and not a staggered now lol.

let me know as soon as you have the black and red available, as we want a red webbing with black padding harness and a black webbing with red padding harness, and a red and black double gangline with the shock absorber and neckline and a loop (as above in pic) too.

ok no probs

ok no probs

ok. was going to order their harnesses but Storm is 24/31 and you only do 24/30 on your ebay site . I dont want to get another one that is too small for him.

can I make my order here instead?

Storm - 24/31 - black webbing red padding. S initial.

Angel - 20/28 - red webbing black padding. A initial.

will wait to order the ganglines till you have the rope.

pm me with the payment details please.xx

ok. was going to order their harnesses but Storm is 24/31 and you only do 24/30 on your ebay site . I dont want to get another one that is too small for him.

can I make my order here instead?

Storm - 24/31 - black webbing red padding. S initial.

Angel - 20/28 - red webbing black padding. A initial.

will wait to order the ganglines till you have the rope.

pm me with the payment details please.xx

i will get them made for you today and let you know when done. im not sure the initial will show to well on the black but will give try :)

i will get them made for you today and let you know when done. im not sure the initial will show to well on the black but will give try :)

oh. okay.. thanks Julie :D

not that I can use them without the ganglines pmsl, but i want them for camp so we can use other peoples rigs etc.