Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i need measurements or size such as medium etc? how much are the gandlines?
if its for the non pull harnesses you will need girth measurements and if its the x back harness you will need neck and length measurements if you check the listings it will show you how to measure. the ganglines are single 11 each double 16 each 3 dog 23 each and 4 dog 27 each

if its for the non pull harnesses you will need girth measurements and if its the x back harness you will need neck and length measurements if you check the listings it will show you how to measure. the ganglines are single 11 each double 16 each 3 dog 23 each and 4 dog 27 each

i will measure and get back to you thank you

julie1 just been looking at your stuff.. is that the only colours you can do at the moment for harnesses . as im after 4 .. with white webbing but each with different colour padding.. Deep Purple. Flame Red. Royal Blue and British Racing Green.??

also looking at your ganglines and you state on your 4 dog line that ..

EVERYTHING IS INTERCHANGEABLE CAN BE USED FOR ONE , TWO ,THREE OR FOUR DOGS AT ONE TIME AS PARTS ARE EASILY TAKEN OFF AND ON

im at a loss to what you mean surely if bits can be taken off and on easily it would make a weekness in the gangline. ??

also i cant tell from your pictures.. is it Brass or Chrome trigger hooks you use..

julie1 just been looking at your stuff.. is that the only colours you can do at the moment for harnesses . as im after 4 .. with white webbing but each with different colour padding.. Deep Purple. Flame Red. Royal Blue and British Racing Green.??

also looking at your ganglines and you state on your 4 dog line that ..

EVERYTHING IS INTERCHANGEABLE CAN BE USED FOR ONE , TWO ,THREE OR FOUR DOGS AT ONE TIME AS PARTS ARE EASILY TAKEN OFF AND ON

im at a loss to what you mean surely if bits can be taken off and on easily it would make a weekness in the gangline. ??

also i cant tell from your pictures.. is it Brass or Chrome trigger hooks you use..

i can get the white webbing and probably all the fleece colours to. the ganglines are still strong they are looped through each section to make it better for people who change the amount of dogs they run with. they have crome trigger hooks 25mm. riot chaos demon anarchy mayhem bought a 4 dog gangline and been using it hed be best one to get opinion from with the 4 dog gangline as its the first one i have sold :)

i can get the white webbing and probably all the fleece colours to. the ganglines are still strong they are looped through each section to make it better for people who change the amount of dogs they run with. they have crome trigger hooks 25mm. riot chaos demon anarchy mayhem bought a 4 dog gangline and been using it hed be best one to get opinion from with the 4 dog gangline as its the first one i have sold :)

can you do them with the brass hooks.. ?? i have a preference for them as i find they last longer and dont seem to freeze up so easily in the cold..

can you do them with the brass hooks.. ?? i have a preference for them as i find they last longer and dont seem to freeze up so easily in the cold..
i dont use the brass hooks ive never had problem with the crome and havent found a supplier that does them cheap enough so i can keep my prices down

ok thanks.. can you let me know if you can get them fleece and webbing colours for harnesses.
yeh no problem i use this site for my fleece will give you link and you can check out the colours and see if there what your looking for

yeh no problem i use this site for my fleece will give you link and you can check out the colours and see if there what your looking for

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260904019947&var=560067332102http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260904019947&var=560067332102