Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no probs im just about finished them

i have finished your harnesses. i have a spare black with re/black top gangline you can use just now its just lying about its one of the first ones i bought it a little frayed now but still some wear left in it i could post with your harnesses all i ask for gangline is extra pound postage on your order. let me know if you want it :)

i have finished your harnesses. i have a spare black with re/black top gangline you can use just now its just lying about its one of the first ones i bought it a little frayed now but still some wear left in it i could post with your harnesses all i ask for gangline is extra pound postage on your order. let me know if you want it :)

yes please it will do us till we can get our new one pm me with payment details

i think you should be able to cancel no problem it may have cancelledd out itself as maybe not a paypal adress sorry
i sent a penny to that adress and it has a cancel at side of it as its luckily not a valid paypal adress lol sorry been harassed today:oops:

we received our gang line, quite comical trying to work out what went where (there's really no hope for us!), Projectile Pete & Louise had to drop in & convince us what we were putting where was right! lol First class goods & great communication, Julie, thank you very much :D
they are a bit of a mystery to start with lol but good you had the experts to show you how:D

OMG julie1 thankyou soooo much. Storm and Angels harnesses are so fantastic Im so happy with them :D

they fit like a dream. and the initials. omg I love them so much.

And the gangline, thankyou soooo much. I didnt know it had the bungee and the neckline too :D

now we can scooter at the weekend yay

OMG julie1 thankyou soooo much. Storm and Angels harnesses are so fantastic Im so happy with them :D

they fit like a dream. and the initials. omg I love them so much.

And the gangline, thankyou soooo much. I didnt know it had the bungee and the neckline too :D

now we can scooter at the weekend yay

Glad everything good . gangline was full set no point giving if only half there lol have fun thanks again

thankyou again. and let me know when you can do the red and black gangline for me :D
will do there supposed to be sending the samples out this week and other company i got red/white from were supposed to get back to me about solid colours to but havent yet. its a nightmare trying to get this rope lol

will do there supposed to be sending the samples out this week and other company i got red/white from were supposed to get back to me about solid colours to but havent yet. its a nightmare trying to get this rope lol

stupid people need :angry1:

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)

Hi there would like to order some leads and ganglines but dont have a paypal account could send a cheque? or ask my freind who has paypal to order if it would be easier? thanks:)

Hi there would like to order some leads and ganglines but dont have a paypal account could send a cheque? or ask my freind who has paypal to order if it would be easier? thanks:)
your dog in pic looks like one of mine lol. i prefer to work with paypal if thats ok thanks

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)
I am setting up my own website had enough of ebay and there fees. They have removed my non pull harness as name i used was similar to a registerded one and they not letting me relist. As its my own design ive decided best thing to do is open my own website :)