Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)

just sent you a message regarding x backs & 3 gangline

julie1 talking to pete and lou today and they got an anti-pull harness from you :) and Lou recommended that they do actually work... can I check that this is the same as the gentle leader you have on you site before I order them :) as i need 3
lovely dogs you have. Theres so many nice ones on here

Thanks Julie just got our gangline today just now need Brooke to be big enough to run with the other two :) but it's great as can detach the front line and use it at the moment with my two :)
thats why i make the larger ones that way now so they can be used in different ways and dont have to buy all the different ganglines lol

Hi I am looking for a cooler I have seen on a ceaser Millan program it's called the illusion collar I am wondering if u do anythin along them lines. Thanks chrissy
hi there ive been looking into them hopefuly get around to them at weekend when got more time to make one and try it out

If you are interested in any ganglines harnesses collars leads halties etc copy and paste link and it will take you to my ebay store where all pictures of items are available and feedback on items sold at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/chicko3jack?_trksid=p4340.l2563 thanks :)

hi julie i was wondering if you would be able to make me three harnesses? 3 leads? do i mneed to go through paypal? thank you

hi julie i was wondering if you would be able to make me three harnesses? 3 leads? do i mneed to go through paypal? thank you
hi there yeh i can make them for you and paypal is the only payment i have set up to accept payments