Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my non pull harness, brilliant quality and seriously works a treat, I love it. Got the police lead too and its got the most comfortable material to hold. Couldnt believe how quick they came, do you have a fast lane vip queue at your post office for being such a good customer there? ;) ah Ju never thought about having fleece so I can get the colours pink, lilac or green I was after, have you any pictures with the harneses with the fleece please? can feel another order coming on lol :D

I got my non pull harness, brilliant quality and seriously works a treat, I love it. Got the police lead too and its got the most comfortable material to hold. Couldnt believe how quick they came, do you have a fast lane vip queue at your post office for being such a good customer there? ;) ah Ju never thought about having fleece so I can get the colours pink, lilac or green I was after, have you any pictures with the harneses with the fleece please? can feel another order coming on lol :D
the only fleece line harnesses i have are at the moment are the x back racing harnesses :)

We got one of your "no pull" front leading harnesses off ebay the other day, great product!

But what is the best way to "fix them onto your dog" if you get what I mean.

I've found so far if the front chest piece is a little loose you get the little bit of lead and the ring come forward much like on the WYDWL harnesses. But I found I had to have the back and tummy strap bits on quite firm, just about get two fingers under, otherwise the pup was getting her legs out and getting tangled.

We got one of your "no pull" front leading harnesses off ebay the other day, great product!

But what is the best way to "fix them onto your dog" if you get what I mean.

I've found so far if the front chest piece is a little loose you get the little bit of lead and the ring come forward much like on the WYDWL harnesses. But I found I had to have the back and tummy strap bits on quite firm, just about get two fingers under, otherwise the pup was getting her legs out and getting tangled.

hi there they are supposed a snugg fit on dog is it maybe a little big or do you manage to get straps tightened enough around back and tummy area

Snugg around back and tummy, Front area looks ok but when I pull or she pulls, the bit between the D rings pulls out. Bit hard to explain and even worse to get pics of it lol.

It works ok, she's much calmer walking with it, just took a few walks to get used to it.

the part between the d rings ring is supposed to pull out. when the dog walks to far in front it pulls the the front bars in tighter to keep better control of dog. does this help any

Yeah, that's what I mean. I was just wondering thats all. Thanks!
ok its actualy a way of making the harness tighter if the dog pulls to hard it will help turn the dog back around towards you instead of pulling in front like a steam train lol

Im in scotland next week. Can I bring the dog for fitting? Also would like the single line in green and another larger harness for when she gets bigger. maybe a third for our german shepard as i recon my mum in law will want these when she sees them.

Im in scotland next week. Can I bring the dog for fitting? Also would like the single line in green and another larger harness for when she gets bigger. maybe a third for our german shepard as i recon my mum in law will want these when she sees them.
yeh thats no problem but i only have red/white plain yellow and blue/yellow lines just now