Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ju got my belt today..... I LOVE IT ! Also got the close control lead and it worked perfectly on my bike, to attach the gangline to WHOOP WHOOP! Nishka thanks you for her green martingale training collar, as it fits so much better than the one Ive been strangling her with lately lol and it suits her skin tone too lol will try and get some photos of everything being used at weekend and post em up. Just love your products! THANK YOU!!! :)

Ju got my belt today..... I LOVE IT ! Also got the close control lead and it worked perfectly on my bike, to attach the gangline to WHOOP WHOOP! Nishka thanks you for her green martingale training collar, as it fits so much better than the one Ive been strangling her with lately lol and it suits her skin tone too lol will try and get some photos of everything being used at weekend and post em up. Just love your products! THANK YOU!!! :)
fantastic thanks :D

its great works fine :D
My son phoned a different company today they have the black rope in stock and could give a price straight away oh so simple lol. They are sending out sample of rope just to make sure its the right stuff . If it is they supply all colours needed. will let you know what happens :)

My son phoned a different company today they have the black rope in stock and could give a price straight away oh so simple lol. They are sending out sample of rope just to make sure its the right stuff . If it is they supply all colours needed. will let you know what happens :)

whoop