Hey Everyone!

Aw, Dan, he's gorgeous! Welcome to the pack, by the way! :P

His colouring is the same as my husky, Myshka - she was called Peanut by the breeder cos she was peanut-brown! Now she is silver-grey & white with ice blue eyes!

Look forward to reading your posts on here & watching Niko grow up via the hundreds of pics you are required to post of your furbaby!! ;)

:D

Hi Dan & Niko,

Welcome to Husky Owners,the board is packed to the brim with really helpful people from all over the world who will go out of their way to help on everything related to the Siberian Husky Breed :)

Niko is a handsome soul - I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing all about him ;)

Ejnoy your time on HO and I look forward to seeing you around !

Warm Regards from Hampshire,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

hi Dan and nico welcome to the group nico is a real stunner got simular colouring and markings as nooks

dont envy you the puppy months nooks was a terror rofl she went through a leather suite and was very dominant but now she is settled and knows she isnt boss rofl says Me she is sittig on the new suite as I type anyway hope to see lots of pics of nico and her family soon tc hugs from nooks and Meg x

Cheers for the warm welcome! :D:D

Heres some more pics of Niko taken last night.

nikor4.jpg

nikorecent2.jpg

nikorecent.jpg

I really cant get over how much he reminds me of Grey. It will be so weird seeing Grey's double if we are lucky to meet you guys at one of the meet ups. :P Very stunning lad!!:D