New to the forums! :D

Hey all!

It was nice to join these forums. People here seem very informative and warm. As a dog owner I regard myself as a beginner since Maya, my 8 week old Siberian Husky pup is my first dog. Maya absolutely loves water, meat and her Dalmation toy whose eyebrows have been cruelly plucked out by her biting! :D.

I am a medical student in the University of Malta and will be a doctor in 3 years . . hopefully. Next September I will start taking her out for walks cos she's still getting her vaccines. :(

Here are 2 links of Maya, a very fast learner. At 6 weeks she knew Come, Sit, Give me Paw, an Other Paw. Now at 8 weeks she knows Down as well :D. I just looove her!.

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvyXwjte3KQ[/ame]

dsc00937.jpg w481.png

Hiya, welcome to the pack!

Maya is gorgeous :D what a clever girl! You will never stop being amazed at how quickly they pick commands up - just keep practising like you are! You are quite brave getting a husky as your first dog, too!

Please keep us updated with how she is growing up - the more pictures, the better!! :)

Welcome Mark & Maya,

Great to have you on board with Husky Owners :)

This is a lovely community of Siberian-mad enthusiasts who will go out of their way to help where and whenever they can.

Beautiful pictures of Maya by the way ;)

I look forward to seeing your posts and pictures...

Warm Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

Hey all!

It was nice to join these forums. People here seem very informative and warm. As a dog owner I regard myself as a beginner since Maya, my 8 week old Siberian Husky pup is my first dog. Maya absolutely loves water, meat and her Dalmation toy whose eyebrows have been cruelly plucked out by her biting! :D.

I am a medical student in the University of Malta and will be a doctor in 3 years . . hopefully. Next September I will start taking her out for walks cos she's still getting her vaccines. :(

Here are 2 links of Maya, a very fast learner. At 6 weeks she knew Come, Sit, Give me Paw, an Other Paw. Now at 8 weeks she knows Down as well :D. I just looove her!.

Hey welcome to the pack :D

Maya is gorgeous!! Sounds like you are progressing really well, keep up the good work and you will be in for a lifetime full of suprises and happiness with her :)

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :D