Hello everyone

Just a quick hello to everyone, we have just adopted our welfare sibe, Zeus who will be 3 in November. Have spent the last week getting to know each other and just about getting used to our 6.30am walks :confused:

Looking forward to sharing our expereinces!

Arh thank you. We have a great network of husky owners who we know and it's great having forums like these to deal with questions about our little / big treasures! They are a one of a kind dog! Already we have learnt how to walk extremly fast and our arms are getting ever stronger trying to hold on to him on the lead.

Thanks for your kind welcomes.

6.30 walks , r u mad lol, either that or very commited , hi and welcome XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

heyyyyyyy lol what's wrong with 6.30am walks lo :rolleyes:l - do this monday to fridays with mine lol great during summer but not so good in winter when it's dark and Freezing brrrrrr

i'm classing as myself as Madly committed to tick both boxes lol lol

hi, welcome. 6.30? my dogs would die of shock if i took them out at that time!

Yep 6.30am everyday... and if we don't he jumps into bed with us and howls. Hilarious! Can't resist his face though and i'm starting to loose a few pounds too! :eek:

RE: pictures - have tired to update my profile to get a picture but so far it's not worked - any ideas?

Welcome to the family. We're a good bunch - all sucked in by our sibes to our careers as their slaves....LOL

We've lots of members with experience galore. We love to see pics, and sometimes even gain enjoyment from watching other husky owners suffer through things we've already been through. Ahhhh, yes, we're definately a goofy bunch. (With big hearts and plenty of advice to help you along.)

Bo sends a welcome wooo to Zeuss.

Yep 6.30am everyday... and if we don't he jumps into bed with us and howls. Hilarious! Can't resist his face though and i'm starting to loose a few pounds too! :eek:

RE: pictures - have tired to update my profile to get a picture but so far it's not worked - any ideas?

Do you mean actual pics or one like under my name on the left (avatar) if it's the latter - go to user cp at top of page and click on create avatar :D

Give me a shout or PM if you get stuck xx

Do you mean actual pics or one like under my name on the left (avatar) if it's the latter - go to user cp at top of page and click on create avatar :D

Give me a shout or PM if you get stuck xx

YAY finally got a pic of Zeus under my name. I'll get snap happy this wkend to show him off more. This pic is him waiting at the door for my hubby to get home! Daddy's boy.

:60:

• 3 weeks later...