Hello

Hi my name is marcos, and i have a year and a half old, black and white siberian husky names Sir "Klutch" Angel the Tramp. and a twelve week old pure white siberian husky named "My'a". We are a good pack, and so far Klutch is learning the ropes of dog sledding.

[ATTACH]2068.IPB[/ATTACH]

our pack (gidget is the pom)

[ATTACH]2069.IPB[/ATTACH]

Klutch taking the rope from my'a

[ATTACH]2070.IPB[/ATTACH]

My'a trying to take the rope back...

[ATTACH]2071.IPB[/ATTACH]

My sweet face My'a

post-443-13585943353386_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585943354025_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585943354753_thumb.jpg

post-443-13585943355414_thumb.jpg

Hello Marcos, welcome to the pack :)

Gorgeous pack :) Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the conversations and fun :D

Looks like a really nice place where you live, whereabouts are you from?

Looking forward to seeing you and your pack around. Hope you make many friends here at Husky-Owners!

Hi, Marcos, welcome to the pack! gorgeous dogs, bet the pom has no peace with those 2!

ya she is an inside dog, but when she goes outside its a whole different realm. lol and thank you for all the hospitality.

Hello Marcos, welcome to the pack :)

Gorgeous pack :) Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the conversations and fun :D

Looks like a really nice place where you live, whereabouts are you from?

Looking forward to seeing you and your pack around. Hope you make many friends here at Husky-Owners!

I am in apple valley in sunny CALIFORNIA. Its been about 100 degrees or more everyday here. (bad weather for cold weather dogs) But we have no problem staying cool with shade trees and a 10 gallon water troph and a 40 gallon pool for wading and laying.

Great looking Huskies! Look forward to seeing more pics in the future.

I am in apple valley in sunny CALIFORNIA. Its been about 100 degrees or more everyday here. (bad weather for cold weather dogs) But we have no problem staying cool with shade trees and a 10 gallon water troph and a 40 gallon pool for wading and laying.

Plenty of water then ;) lol we had plenty of water today but was in the form of rain lol

Love your signature :D

im sorry im not up on the lingo... what does added to rep mean??? and thanx again for all the great comments on my photos. im hoping to add more photos soon.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622

hope this thread helps to explain, basically, if we like a post, we can award positive reputation by clicking on the scales logo at the bottom of the users details pane (left side of each post) - I'm sure admin & others will explain it better!!

Hope it helps, x

hope this thread helps to explain, basically, if we like a post, we can award positive reputation by clicking on the scales logo at the bottom of the users details pane (left side of each post) - I'm sure admin & others will explain it better!!

Hope it helps, x

ok thank you. i think i understand now. lol

Hope it helps, x

Great answer, added to rep :)