Any other single people making it on their own :P

aronoiiel

lol my ideal guy, wont notice my shoes or like shopping..... he will be loyal though and will be proper buff!!!!!

im not after a perfect guy but one who isnt a complete douche or wants a replacement mother would be a start...

and dont knock my business :( meanie lol...... kells patchwork men...'we decapitate and create'

It must be a boom time of year for Kell's Patchwork lol. I can just imagine some old dear clicking on a link like that and getting the shock of her life lol.... and then maybe placing an order or two ha ha!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be a boom time of year for Kell's Patchwork lol. I can just imagine some old dear clicking on a link like that and getting the shock of her life lol.... and then maybe placing an order or two ha ha!

ha ha ....i can do women too, if the demand is high enough

The poor lad... Makes it sound like every time you he steals the duvet you threaten him with some athlete's foot powder. But her he must be a Fungi to be around.... (sorry everyone the taxi is on its way lol)

lmfao Lok you are a funny guy!

Here's his response to me calling him my fungus.

"well you're my Bogey because I picked you" :doglaugh: not sure if thats romantic or not!:rolleyes:

You guys are making me laugh!

I'm a single mom and have been from the beginning, hs father didn't want the responsibility of being a parent. My son is 19 this year. It's not easy and I added 2 dogs and 2 cats to the mix but these little furries keep me sane in an insane world! I see too many marriages start out for all the wrong reasons and I don't want that for myself. I'm with Gigi, I'm willing to wait for the right guy with the same values and beliefs so I will have a partner in life. You gotta remember, the average family is so busy that the family dog is left alone way too much and do not get the attention that we provide our pups. There are some families that are the exception to this but I see the lonely dog, in the backyard, all too often.

am now intrigued to see said artwork!!!!

www.flickr.com/people/concept46

there is a canvas on there that I have been sketching out for a while trying to get it just so before I commit to oils It's changed a bit from that but you will get the idea. Funny enough it is based on internal emotions following a the break up I mentioned in my first post. I have a few concepts in my mind as in how to paint it. Maybe a 16th century style being very dark and moody with limited light except in the centre or maybe a graphic novel style. The circles you see at the background will eventually be eyes and the structure to the rear is a combination of the brain and the heart that are dragging the figure towards it. They resemble your over self awareness when you feel low and depressed represented by the eyes. and the heart structure is showing that no matter how hard you fight you have to face your feelings one day but also that the two elements are combined in a struggle and each has their own journey it wants you to take. The classic internal conflict. You had to ask now didn't you lol

LMAO that you did my dear that you did :) something you can always count on here no matter what the subject matter there's always some fruit cakes making it light hearted and fun :P

I am liking the fact that was used in plural then lol..... All one big bag of bonkers.... Some more than others though ay Louise :P I still remember you waving goodbye with the bum and arm at the same time. It was like a Bingo Wing counter weight :P

couldnt see what you were on about !!!

www.flickr.com/people/concept46

there is a canvas on there that I have been sketching out for a while trying to get it just so before I commit to oils It's changed a bit from that but you will get the idea. Funny enough it is based on internal emotions following a the break up I mentioned in my first post. I have a few concepts in my mind as in how to paint it. Maybe a 16th century style being very dark and moody with limited light except in the centre or maybe a graphic novel style. The circles you see at the background will eventually be eyes and the structure to the rear is a combination of the brain and the heart that are dragging the figure towards it. They resemble your over self awareness when you feel low and depressed represented by the eyes. and the heart structure is showing that no matter how hard you fight you have to face your feelings one day but also that the two elements are combined in a struggle and each has their own journey it wants you to take. The classic internal conflct. You had to ask now didn't you lol

I'm single but was in a ten year relationship previously with about 7 of it engaged. Actually that was my first and only relationship :confused:

Even knowing how hard relationships are, I would like to have one. One of the things I miss is cuddling at night. I admit it, I like to be held. And the someone to lean on when things get rough.

I know my faults - now more than ever - and it's been hard for me since the breakup (which was my doing) because I've had issues that even now I'm still dealing with. I used to rely on my cats to help me out, but we all gotta admit, dogs are better comfort material and Shi's such a sweetheart just hugging her helps.

On that note... I need hugs now.

I know its cliche guys but the right one will come along.

Mine was under my eyes the whole time I was going through a bad relationship and I didnt even realise it for ages!

Alex is my fungus, he grew on me! :wub:

Bahahahaha! Everyone says the same thing about my husband too! He's one of those bold and brash people that you can easily have too much of in one sitting, and he often gets off to a bad start with people, but he's great once he grows on you for awhile. So yeah, he's the resident Fungi (also said as fun guy!)

The poor lad... Makes it sound like every time you he steals the duvet you threaten him with some athlete's foot powder. But her he must be a Fungi to be around.... (sorry everyone the taxi is on its way lol)

And remember peoples relationships always look more fun from the outside. You may wish you had what they did but half the time they wish they had their own space too. So just ask your self how often do they argue and cry with what they do to each other the next time you feel envious. It's never a smooth road in life single or otherwise but this is what builds our character. This is not a negative view of relationships I just wanted to pint out it's not the perfect fantasy that you wish you had when you look wantingly at their situation, It will never be that way. Your only beating your self up with a big stick (which everyone is guilty of when they feel low) but this is only a phase and you may fill that space in your life with new friends and not even need a partner to feel happy and complete. It's all a matter of perspective thats all. I have had my heart shattered before now but I will do it all over again as I am sure you all will too. Best of luck to you all with your lives where ever they take you and hey if you make a wrong turn once in a while hey it doesn't matter because on the way you have seen some great things and met some amazing people.

Dude totally hit the nail on the head. There are days when relationships SUCK. I've been married for 7 years and with the same man for 11. I love my husband but there are days when I miss the freedom of a single life - so you enjoy it while you have it and you enjoy it for me!!!

And while yes, we have the dogs as a family, it's almost more frustrating because I feel like most of the responsibility is on me. Walking the dogs is a major chore for my husband, and our roommate (a friend of his who rents out our basement) feeds them more often than he does! If we were ever to divorce all of the animals would come with me, no question.

And when I was single? Wouldn't be without a dog. The best dogs that I have had in life have been "my" dogs anyway - yeah family's great but they were my companion above anyone else. It's the relationship with them that I crave more than the relationship of them and us.

That you have two is even better because then they aren't lonely while you're away! My husband and I are away from home during the same hours, so the dogs are alone for just as long as they would be if it were just me, anyway! And dogs aren't so much work that two people makes it easier, and my husband often complains because I'll have hour-long snuggle sessions on the couch with both dogs, but I won't snuggle with him for more than a few minutes before I've had enough.

Besides that, dogs - especially huskies I've found - are a great way to meet people! Both my husband and I have both observed that you get a lot of opposite sex attention when you're out alone with such beautiful dogs. They're a great ice breaker and people aren't afraid to compliment you on them.

Was with someone for 12 years in total, married for 4 of those years. Been single for 5 years now, just me and my furbabies. My mum and step dad live next door to me which was planned like that on purpose so they could look after Storm and Mya for me whilst i'm at work.

wow I didn't realize how many of us on here were single :) makes me feel a bit better lol. I was in my first relationship for 5yrs and haven't had one since. Was engaged for four of those years. Been on my own for 4yrs now though and I like it though I would love to have someone else with another income and some spare hands lol. My ex asked me to take him back last week after he broke up with the boyfriend he left me for and I was like uh no. LOL. Now he's with some other guy. I really do miss the companionship and the late night talks but I think it's a lot less stressful to :)