Any other single people making it on their own :P

aronoiiel

wow I didn't realize how many of us on here were single :) makes me feel a bit better lol. I was in my first relationship for 5yrs and haven't had one since. Was engaged for four of those years. Been on my own for 4yrs now though and I like it though I would love to have someone else with another income and some spare hands lol. My ex asked me to take him back last week after he broke up with the boyfriend he left me for and I was like uh no. LOL. Now he's with some other guy. I really do miss the companionship and the late night talks but I think it's a lot less stressful to :)

Those damned bi-sexuals - thinking they can have the best of both worlds! "Heads I get some tail, tails I get some head!" *shakes head* One of my best friends went through something similar about 5 years ago - her husband cheated on her with a man. He's now her ex. Girl, guy, or goat - cheatin's cheatin'!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm single but was in a ten year relationship previously with about 7 of it engaged. Actually that was my first and only relationship :confused:

Even knowing how hard relationships are, I would like to have one. One of the things I miss is cuddling at night. I admit it, I like to be held. And the someone to lean on when things get rough.

I know my faults - now more than ever - and it's been hard for me since the breakup (which was my doing) because I've had issues that even now I'm still dealing with. I used to rely on my cats to help me out, but we all gotta admit, dogs are better comfort material and Shi's such a sweetheart just hugging her helps.

On that note... I need hugs now.

can kinda relate wasnt as long as yours at all nor my first but everything i used to hate i come to love then lost but gotta get on with it I know my faults every one has them at least in knowing ours we can try harder nex ttime to have them dealt with no one is perfect an to think one is will be the one to avoid :)

couldnt see what you were on about !!!

it's in the early stage it's a white canvas. I will have to check it's still up then. it will be far more obvious when the paint goes on though. But I am like super perfectionist so it will take forever as usual lol.

I will post a link direct to it now though hun. Well if these now drunken eyes still focus lol. Have a great night all the same.

Loz (",)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/concept46/5740779333/in/photostream

if you want to see more of my work mainly photography click on the "photostream" button. It may read Loz's Photostream. Any feedback positive and negative is greatly appreciated. You are never at your best you can always learn from others :) PS rather than taking over the link please feel free to post on my wall on here. Have a great night Guys xx

So I'm a 65 year old bachelor. I've lived with a few women, loved a few women but haven't found one who can put up with me for more than a couple of years.

Don't drink, don't cheat ( on whom?? ), don't go out much. Enjoy camping and traveling when I can afford it, enjoy cooking when there's more than one to cook for. Generally love my dogs - but there are times!!

and on re-reading that, it's not intended to be an add. Like I told Marc in another thread, I took a nap and my brain hasn't caught up with my body yet.

yeh i keep getting told i wont meet any1 with my 'face furniture' (peircings lol) but tbh - if hes worth it he will love me for WHO i am and my motto is love me love my dogs :)

kells ur gorgeous if any1 was put off by ur tats then they arent worth ur time anyway :)

tho if u make 1 - can u make me 1 whilst ur there? :P

I thought your "Face Furniture" was ace hun if anything it would make me ask you on a date not the other way... your a catch trust me hun!! trust me the people that strive so much to fit in are the most boring you will ever meet.

So I'm a 65 year old bachelor. I've lived with a few women, loved a few women but haven't found one who can put up with me for more than a couple of years.

Don't drink, don't cheat ( on whom?? ), don't go out much. Enjoy camping and traveling when I can afford it, enjoy cooking when there's more than one to cook for. Generally love my dogs - but there are times!!

I feel what your saying... We are social creatures after all. I believe friends make more of a difference in life though as they are forever your constant. But I didf think differently once and was selling my world for this girl.... But it is so hard to find something like this but if you (all of you) find this and it keeps on going and you keep on falling inlove I am so so happy for you. Love to you all.

Remember every time you open your door it is a new opportunity to change your world! The only thing that gets in your way is you!!

There is a fable I adore and have for many years.

Every time you step out of the light in to the darkness of the unknown,

know that one of two things will happen

either there will be something firm to stand upon,

or there will be someone there to teach you to fly.

I have ranted on enough now (sorry lol) but may the wind grace your wings and the sun always shine on your face

i live with my dad Andy but im single and just have my furkids

tbh if men arent put off by my tattoos then they are by the amount of dogs i have...... but i dont care the right bloke will come along eventually.......or ill make one dr frankenstein stylee

yeh i keep getting told i wont meet any1 with my 'face furniture' (peircings lol) but tbh - if hes worth it he will love me for WHO i am and my motto is love me love my dogs :)

kells ur gorgeous if any1 was put off by ur tats then they arent worth ur time anyway :)

tho if u make 1 - can u make me 1 whilst ur there? :P

Whats wrong with a few tats and Piercings ladies ?

Besides your both gorgeous, you just need to find a fellow pack member and them OMG your Pack will be huge hehe or someone pack minded that is.

Problem with people today is that they either love dogs or hate dogs and by hate its usually Scared of them.

I thought your "Face Furniture" was ace hun if anything it would make me ask you on a date not the other way... your a catch trust me hun!! trust me the people that strive so much to fit in are the most boring you will ever meet.

whoo @nix get in there girlie x

Whats wrong with a few tats and Piercings ladies ?

Besides your both gorgeous, you just need to find a fellow pack member and them OMG your Pack will be huge hehe or someone pack minded that is.

Problem with people today is that they either love dogs or hate dogs and by hate its usually Scared of them.

aww thanks guys :redface1:

lmao! again ---> :redface1: lol

Those damned bi-sexuals - thinking they can have the best of both worlds! "Heads I get some tail, tails I get some head!" *shakes head* One of my best friends went through something similar about 5 years ago - her husband cheated on her with a man. He's now her ex. Girl, guy, or goat - cheatin's cheatin'!

HA!

You could say that we get the WORST of both worlds, too, y'know. Women bitch about men, men bitch about women, and we bi's bitch about every darn one of you! :P

Sadly as far as this chat session goes I am taken so I can't back up my words. Compliments cost nothing to give but are worth the universe to receive :) But hey it's ok to window shop I say :) everyone does lol and Nix you do turn heads sweety so go put that spring in your stride angel (no letching intended there btw, text is so hard to convey how things are meant)