Northern Meet up

Sarah

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These dates ok for people???

19th or 20th Sept OK for us as we are biking through France up to Holland last weekend in Aug (Bank Hol weekend)

Heaton Park charges for parking, I was there yesterday for a bike show, but it was 1 all day, there is a cafe & LOADS of walking to be done, Healey Dell looks a good walk too

IM free every weekend - only thing i have to check dates against is the kids judo competitions - but they dont come out until 2 weeks before the event! As i missed the last one due to their grading im looking forward to the next one!

Dont mind where it is as long as its not too far north - dont mind travelling!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all!! have been hectic with work and various other things for past 3 months :) logged in today and saw a potential meet up :) its sounding like it is september sometime, Id be up for coming with my 2! :) just depends on the finalised date and whether its a sat or a sunday - will vote now :P

ok, looking like 20th September it is then :D yipeeeeeeeee

Will leave this running for a bit longer to make sure everyone gets a chance to have their say but I think this date is more or less final now by the looks of the votes :)

• 2 weeks later...