I am new here!

My name is Charity. I am an Army wife and mother to 4 wonderful children. 2 boys and 2 girls ages 15, 11, 10, and 5. We have a Boxer, Parker who is 6.5, we have Bree, a great pyranees/catahoula mix, and Boomer our Husky. Bree and Boomer are 12 and 13 weeks. Boomer being 13 weeks. We were set on getting a husky and found Bree a few days before Boomer. Didn't plan on 2 pups, but glad that they are here. Anyhow, I am currently training them on my own for now, while my husband finishes his last 2 months of a 12 month deployment to Iraq. Wish me luck!!

Charity

DSCN0685.jpg

My name is Charity. I am an Army wife and mother to 4 wonderful children. 2 boys and 2 girls ages 15, 11, 10, and 5. We have a Boxer, Parker who is 6.5, we have Bree, a great pyranees/catahoula mix, and Boomer our Husky. Bree and Boomer are 12 and 13 weeks. Boomer being 13 weeks. We were set on getting a husky and found Bree a few days before Boomer. Didn't plan on 2 pups, but glad that they are here. Anyhow, I am currently training them on my own for now, while my husband finishes his last 2 months of a 12 month deployment to Iraq. Wish me luck!!

Charity

DSCN0685.jpg

welcome to the site charity and the two boys enjoy your pups they will reward you with love best wishes Meg and nooks x

oh Boomer's GORGEOUS!!

Welcome to the pack :D :D

Wow 12 months in Iraq, that's some going!!!

Bet you've got your hands full with 4 Children and the pups lol

Look forward to seeing you around the site and getting to know your pups and you :D

Thank you all so very much! After getting Boomer, I figured I needed somewhere to go with people who have experience with Huskies, so I can get advice on things he does. He is very different than any other breed we have ever had, but getting better everyday. I will def get more pics up soon. It has been really rainy here lately, and they get very lively playing in the house. Right now, with the potty training it is more about watching them than taking their pictures!

Again, thanks and i hope to learn a lot from all of you seasoned husky owners!!!