Aroowoo from South Florida

The Human:

My name is Kristina. I am graciously allowed to share the same living quarters with my 2 beautiful sibes. And 4 cats if you can believe it... I'm in college and i work at the Humane Society of Broward county down here in South Florida. And i STILL have time to feed, walk, exersise and love my big babies. Just had to throw that out there because i'm sick of hearing peoples excuses at work! If i can do it, so can you!

The furry 4 leggers:

Name: Michelob William

Color: Black and Tan

Origin: Animal Control

Favorite pastimes: Mickey enjoys dumping the trash, eating kitty litter, chasing the cats, de-squeakying all squeaky stuffed animals, running, digging, chasing birds, swimming, eating, posing, car rides, dog parks, and talking.

Name: Cheyenne Isabella

Color: Wolf Grey

Origin: Breakdown lane of major highway

Favorite pastimes: Cheyenne loves to dig holes, swim, talk, kiss, sleep with the cats, sleep in the car, little kids, cookie time, chew on Mickey, chase birds, eat litter, sleep on the bed and make messes.

Here they are

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/ohyea_bejealous/DSCF2498.jpg

Hi Welcome to the site love your intro :D

Look forward to getting to know you and your sibes(s) totally agree with you about finding time to walk and play with your babies, work isn't an excuse for not doing :)

Hi there!... welcome to the pack!... loved the photo and hope to see many, many more!... and yes, you are so right!... working is not an excuse to dispose of one's furry family members... (is a good excuse however to limit visiting the annoying human ones!... hahaha!

Glad to see you here!...

Sandy

Hello and welcome, your fur babies are gorgeous!! And i agree, working is not an excuse.

Can i just say a quick warning, i noticed you said Mickey eats cat litter, please please stop him doing it, this (eating the poop) killed one of my MIL dogs. It is really dangerous for them to eat it.

Ok, phew! I just know some people don't realise its bad for them, and would hate to know something bad happened and i didn't say anything....they do always find a way, Eika, our pup does it too and its such a pain!