EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

Marc

<----not a complainer :) I knew there would be bugs and I have taken the time to watch the videos. No problems so far.

Here's a little song to cheer you up. AHEM

**You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happpppyyyyy, when skies are grayyyyy, you'll never know dearrrrrr, how much I love youuuuu, plaese don't take my sunshine awayyyyyyyyy**:clap:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<----not a complainer :) I knew there would be bugs and I have taken the time to watch the videos. No problems so far.

**You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happpppyyyyy, when skies are grayyyyy, you'll never know dearrrrrr, how much I love youuuuu, plaese don't take my sunshine awayyyyyyyyy**:clap:

LIKE ...... for no other reason than your nuts LOL

LMAO you are nuts :yahoo:

Your location says KY is that as in jelly ?

Im having issues with Google Chrome not letting me on but that's something with my computer. *shakes fist at computer*

Marc I admire your patience and ablity to know how to do all this computer stuff lol. If anything goes wrong with the computer I have to either wait till my husband gets home or call my dad. You are doing a great job with all this Marc!

1. Click the spanner icon chrome_toolsmenu.gif on the browser toolbar.

2. Select Tools.

3. Select Clear browsing data.

4. In the dialogue that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.

5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.

6. Click Clear browsing data.

I had to do the above this morning as mine was doing the same as yours hope it helps you :)

I've been working in Application Support for over 20 years so feel your pain caused by users but I'm also surprised at how quickly you got the system back up and running after such a major conversion. Keep up the great work mate

Come on peeps give Marc, Jos and the rest of the team some time and assistance in ironing out the issues following the conversion as it's for our benefit that this is being done.

well i don't even see any probs all is fine this end. New stuff is blooooodddddyyy fantastic. I can load pics so easy. I have not had any errors to report. :woohoo:Finding my way round and clicking things not sure what they do but soon find out....lol

Oh and alerts keeps showing me i have trophys so me well happy......:wave1:

Fantastic Marc :thankyou:

Also have to keep saying this I so Love my new walking belt. :huskyrocks:

Marc, :sorry: for whining!!! You've done an exceptional job with EVERYTHING! It's 10000x better than the last forum!

You can hit me with a stick, I probably deserve it! :angry1:

I also just donated $10 to the site because I felt bad! Ya'll do such great work!