ANNOUNCE - (Now Back Online) Site will be offline!!

Marc

(Now Back Online) Site will be offline!!

Hi Guys,

Tomorrow (06/05/09) we will be offline at some point for up to a couple of hours.

This is because the site is being moved by our host to another server where we will have more dedicated resources for our site as we are currently getting close to our limits on space and bandwidth usage.

All being well we will be back up and running with no issues to the forum whatsoever. The guys who are moving us are very experienced with the forum software and one of them has been temporaryly set up as an administrator for the move to ensure everything goes smoothly, so dont worry if you see some unknown admin floating around tomorrow lol .. Apart from the fact you'll know the site is about to go offline that is LOL.

Suggestions for coping with the withdrawal symptoms.

As I am sure you are aware, many of our members will struggle in this difficult period. I would suggest maybe taking a couple of hours sleep (alcohol enduced is fine, however this is not a solution to your problems), or maybe taking the dogs out for a very long walk. Alternativly if you really cannot cope without your internet intake, there is an equivelant to methedone in the heroine world for you husky-owners addicts called stumbleupon.

www.stumbleupon.com

Another link I would suggest you maybe try would be the ultimate boredom killer

www.bored.com

Obviously as Im sure you can appreciate, it is beyond my power to provide you with anything quite strong enough to kill the addiction completely.

Yours Hopingyousurvively,

Husky-Owners Admin

Marc you're such a gimp lol it's the 5th TODAY!!

Thanks for the post though how are we gonna cope with no site!!!!!! I'm supposed to be putting pics up at the moment on my wall but instead am on here....not good!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what am I going to do now!!!!!!!?????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and im at work tomorrow! What am I going to do!!!

lmao

facebook it will have to be :cry:

thanks for letting us know, cant wait for the move to finish ;)

Just to let you guys know, this will probably be very very late tonight, probably post midnight-early hours :) On the bright side it might mean some of you actually go to bed for once lol

EDIT:- The site has now been fully moved over ... Any issues let me know