Fantastic phone tip

Dunc

LMAO Dunc......take it it worked thenbiggrin.gif

Right how to explain this.....

I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini phone with a flip case like this

140.jpg

I recently started using Google navigation on my phone as a sat nav. I don't have a phone holder in my car so what I did was take my phone out of the case and put a rubber band behind it and put the phone back in. When I am using it as a sat nav I flip the case around to the back and put the rubber band around it. I then slide this onto my rear view mirror, putting the mirror between the two sides of the case and the rubber band holds it in place on the mirror.

I find this easy to use as I am already used to looking at my rear view mirror when I am driving so it is easy enough to glance at the sat nav without being distracted.

Hope that makes sense. Apparently this also works on the full size Xperia as that is what Dunc has.

Edit: and yes I was asleep. I have only just woke up and am not feeling very well now :(