Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered a workout dvd on sunday, got dispatched yetsd...this is the one i got

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/15903784/Clare-Nasir-Bootcamp/Product.html?searchstring=clare+nasir&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&urlrefer=search

will let you know how it is...it has a diet plan with it...5 meals per day :)

if anyone wnats a copy sending to them let me know...i can copy it for you and post it out ;)

im not sure yet hun....it doesnt tell you on play.com all she says is its 5meals per day so you never feel hungry and the exercise is boxer training type stuff......ive read about this type of exercise before and its supposed to be really good.....especially to those that need to loose weight quickly but in a safe way :)

Not eating breakfast can cause weight gain just so you know.

According to that "ideal weight" chart I am double my ideal weight lol.

I don't agree seeing as my nurse said my ideal weight for my body size is 85kg lol and if I weighed 60kg, I would look seriously ill lol.

Seriously; those charts are nonesense, if you want your REAL ideal body weight, they need all your measurements and stuff because you have to take in that peoples difference is body shape etc can also contribute to having a different ideal weight.

Stacey xxx

Edit: I'm 13kg off my nurses ideal weight. Which hopefully I will drop casually as it was slim fast that screwed it up in the first place lol.

good luck everyone ive only just seen this thread!!!

i need to tone up and lose abit aswell i need to stop scaring the mirror!:blink:

i have the 10 minute solution dvd toning up one,theres loads of dvds to chose from and there not expensive either if u buy off amazon. u can mix and max which areas u want to tone up aswell. going to get the fat blaster one i think aswell as i want to look ok instead of scary in a bikini in summer ! :P

im not changing how i eat will just work harder to burn it off,cant deprive myself of food i want as i just want it more if i think i i cant have it :D

the dvd i ordered came friday (clare nasir's bootcamp)

all the diet pan that came with it is all wrote out and stuck on my fridge- that starts tomoz once my tesco delivery has been :lol:

did the dvd this morning for the first time and i honestly thought i was gunna die!!! i was nearly sick part way through...that'll teach me wont it- i was up at 5.20am with chloe this morning, had a brew then once ian left for work put the dvd on so i hadnt eaten a thing lol

my face was as red as a tomato....not wise to do it with your heating on either :lol:

completed it all from start to finish- 1000 calories burned aswell apparently.........my whole body is achy which is always a good sign

- and apart from feeling like i was gunna die i really really enjoyed doin it :D

will be doing it again wed then again fri....3 times per week is good for me i think...combined with the diet- i should be loosing 4lbs per week...we will see ;)

if anyone wants a copy let me know x x x

the dvd i ordered came friday (clare nasir's bootcamp)

all the diet pan that came with it is all wrote out and stuck on my fridge- that starts tomoz once my tesco delivery has been :lol:

did the dvd this morning for the first time and i honestly thought i was gunna die!!! i was nearly sick part way through...that'll teach me wont it- i was up at 5.20am with chloe this morning, had a brew then once ian left for work put the dvd on so i hadnt eaten a thing lol

my face was as red as a tomato....not wise to do it with your heating on either :lol:

completed it all from start to finish- 1000 calories burned aswell apparently.........my whole body is achy which is always a good sign

- and apart from feeling like i was gunna die i really really enjoyed doin it :D

will be doing it again wed then again fri....3 times per week is good for me i think...combined with the diet- i should be loosing 4lbs per week...we will see ;)

if anyone wants a copy let me know x x x

oooh can i have a copy please!!!!

i need to join a gym and workout more.....

i run up and down the stairs a lot at home and dance like a fool to work out at the mo...

yeah hun...pm your address and i'll send it out to you this week...will also put you a copy of the diet plan in with it...its is on the dvd on the main menu but it takes ages to copy it out onto paper- took me over an hr yestd :angry:

so ive kept it as my hard copy so all i need to do is photocopy them ;)

yeah hun...pm your address and i'll send it out to you this week...will also put you a copy of the diet plan in with it...its is on the dvd on the main menu but it takes ages to copy it out onto paper- took me over an hr yestd :angry:

so ive kept it as my hard copy so all i need to do is photocopy them ;)

thanks hun you are a star x

ok well - im not doing TOO bad i think - i am still having my supernoodles for lunch - and im having a youghurt OR some biscuits after aswell - and then dinner - which i have stopped putting so much cheese on lol

am walking the dogs for longer - and i got my bike pump 2day so me n skyla - or just me can get out the bike soon too :D

i am treating myself this week to 1 creme egg a day - cuz they were on offer and i couldnt resist lol - but thats it

i had the weighwatchers salmon and wedge melt for my tea lastnight :wub:

they are sooooooooooooooooooooo nice- was addicted to them when i was pregnant lol

today the diet starts.....well its not really a diet as such- more like a healthy eating plan ;) actually looking forward to it

woke up this morning and im so stiff- feels like ive run a marathon or summat- not felt like this since being at school after doing cross country lol :lol:

oh well......bring it on i say!!!!!!