Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

ive only eaten sweets (not many tho) n a slice of cake today - i woke up went to work walked dogs - went morrisons with mum went to work then went to my nans then out with my cousin then i went to work with my mum - didnt wanna spend any time at home if i could help it after yesterday - chilli n chips tonight tho :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls, thought i would share a recent pic of me (after work 2day) so happy :) im finally startin 2 c results of all this hard work. Im gunna start cyclin soon as the weather is gettin better, i used 2 cycle 25 miles a wk to n from work n that helped tone me up so i hope 2 start that soon as it was gorgeous this mornin, cold but blus skies n not a cloud in sight................ cant wait til summers here :D

Come on u lot......... lets c some recent pics of u 2 c how u r doin xxxx

gallery_708_115_119469.jpg

How have I missed this thread???

At the end of Jan I weighed: 16st 8lbs, and last Sunday I weighed 16st 0lbs.

I haven't really changed my lifestyle either. I've started going to the gym once a week, and just tried to cut out all of the rubbish that I usually eat on a evening when i'm home alone!

Hey guys i havn't been on much but Since i have been back in jersey (wer im happier) i have been walki mile walkng everywere and i mean everywere been on 7 mile walks almost everyday.

I havnt been doing that well on food i have been sncking lot as i dont have mch money so cant do proper shops but soon that will change and i can sort food out lol and also my friend is gna help me get into shape for june (thats my goal) as my new bf is taking me to the red sea for my birthday xx :D well done everyone so far xx

• 2 weeks later...

found most of my old diet books when Steve was mooching through the attic in January, had a read & it put my sensible head on. Now I'm not on 21 tablets a day for you-name-it-I was-on-it ....... not followed it to the letter just been sensible & since the end of Jan (5 weeks) I have lost 1st 2lb :o - imagine what I could do if I stuck to it religiously?? where's those books again?????? ;)

ems you are looking fab but please think of what your body is like underneath-get some goodness into you babe

i can vouch that val is looking fab!!! she came round to day but i didnt like to mention it incase i was mistaken!!! :lol:

im doing well-haven't been on the scales since last time but my clothes are getting bigger and bigger and my waist is looking good :) i'm feeling a lot happier in myself :) not eating much rubbish at all, having lots more pasta and dancing round the house more :)