Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

Right,

Well i am the heaviest I have ever ever been and NOT happy-boobies yes, chunky monkey-no!

So-I am wondering if there are any more people out there that fancy giving each other some weight loss support-it doesn't matter how you're doing it, whether you're just cutting back, or you're going to weightwatchers or slimming world-lets just try and give each other the support to do it-I know I work much better when I've got a bit of support.................

So what I'm proposing is having a little support network, if there are people in your area that you could go for a walk/swim/run with then that's cool but I'll prob be doing it on my own and dancing around like a loon in my living room whilst munching crackers!!!!

Starting in January (NOT the first week as there are still too many goodies around!!!) we can all post our starting weight and starting size for like pants/ tops...........and then what we'd like to be-and then we can give each other the support needed.

what do you guys think??

I dont want to throw my lovely size 10 and 12 clothes away-I want to feel sexy again and i REFUSE to buy a size 16-EVER after previously being a size 6!!!

So c'mon LET'S DO IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me dani-and we could start doing something to burn some calories-bowling or pole dancing etc! :lol:

well currently I am 12st 9 :angry::(

I want to be back to 10st anything under that and I look mega ill.

Think I'm going to try and do the old ww points system as i dropped a stone last time on that one as i don't like the new one they're doing.............going to weigh myself once a week at the same time and same place so that i can't blame anything else!!!!

lol, you going to throw money at us whilst we are pole dancing? :P

I'm terrible with the scales. I'm a bit obsessed and sometimes weight myself 3 or 4 times a day... I know I shouldn't!! :o

I be throwing the money LOL :lol:

Dani you & Diz have beautiful figures already :wub:

I would gladly help so long as we're not supporting diets because I'm really against them.

I used to hate my weight when I was 13 1/2 stone despite the fact that for my build, I was actually a size 12. I stupidly decided to go on slim fast, and so I lived on slim fast and yoghurts for a couple of months. I was very ill and very miserable.

I lost a total of 5lbs.

When I came off of slim fast, I had caused my body that much starvation and harm that I gained a dreadful amount of weight and went up to 17 stone.

I've stopped using diets now, I just cut my meal portions in half and eat when I'm hungry.

Since I've been behaving like this and just been walking Aleu, I've gone from a size 20 to a size 16, and I'm nearly a 14.

I can't believe how much I under appreciated my previous weight, and now that I'm this size and hopefully will get into a 14, I am going to give myself a huge hug because I've learnt my lesson.

Don't tamper with something if theres nothing really wrong with it.

I hope you guys will find this inspiring and will see the negative affects that diets can cause, as this is an effect of most diets.

Stacey xxx

I would gladly help so long as we're not supporting diets because I'm really against them.

I used to hate my weight when I was 13 1/2 stone despite the fact that for my build, I was actually a size 12. I stupidly decided to go on slim fast, and so I lived on slim fast and yoghurts for a couple of months. I was very ill and very miserable.

I lost a total of 5lbs.

When I came off of slim fast, I had caused my body that much starvation and harm that I gained a dreadful amount of weight and went up to 17 stone.

I've stopped using diets now, I just cut my meal portions in half and eat when I'm hungry.

Since I've been behaving like this and just been walking Aleu, I've gone from a size 20 to a size 16, and I'm nearly a 14.

I can't believe how much I under appreciated my previous weight, and now that I'm this size and hopefully will get into a 14, I am going to give myself a huge hug because I've learnt my lesson.

Don't tamper with something if theres nothing really wrong with it.

I hope you guys will find this inspiring and will see the negative affects that diets can cause, as this is an effect of most diets.

Stacey xxx

really great advice Stacey + 1 :) xxx

i am 84kg (13.2st, 185lbs) so I am definitely up for this as well i would like to get to about 60kg (9st, 132lbs)

this time last year though i was 96kg (15st, 211lbs) so it is slowly coming down.

i havent weighed myself in awhile... maybe tomorrow since i had a late dinner of pizza and pasta last night after Christmas carols and Christmas light hunting

i wouldn't do it until after christmas hun! I don't want to know until i start this in the new year. Stacey i had an eating disorder from the age of 12 and have watched friends die from not realising that they are beautiful inside and out....,i find if i lose weight too quickly i like it and i don't eat at all-which is why i need to lose this love weight slowly and the right way. Xxxxx

oh god i daren't weigh myself and i sure as hell won't post it on here :lol: let's just say i'd weigh more than anyone on here lol

I was at slimming world and lost nearly 2 stone, however due to working away a lot and having to do a lot at home i stopped going and have slipped :( After xmas i'm going to get back into things though and love swimming - if anyone wants to go and do a lot of lengths let me know i can swim all day i love it!

girls please dont all sit on me ;).. but can I join in but the oposite? I need to gain it back I really do! Got weighed at the Drs the other day and was dead proud coz I thought I'd put some on again (bloody mothers inacurate scales) turns out I havnt gained a thing Im still bordering on dangerously underweight! :(

So where I need the help is whenever Im on here ask me if Iv eaten yet, specially in the day.. I get engrosed in what Im doing and forget to eat, NAAAAAG me! I'll use excuses like "oooh we havnt got any bread in to make toast" (what I would have for breaky) but keep nagging me coz Im getting worried about myself coz I used to love my food and love my size but now I just cant look atmyself in the mirror as I get in the shower coz Im too thin and its yucky! :(

girls please dont all sit on me ;).. but can I join in but the oposite? I need to gain it back I really do! Got weighed at the Drs the other day and was dead proud coz I thought I'd put some on again (bloody mothers inacurate scales) turns out I havnt gained a thing Im still bordering on dangerously underweight! :(

So where I need the help is whenever Im on here ask me if Iv eaten yet, specially in the day.. I get engrosed in what Im doing and forget to eat, NAAAAAG me! I'll use excuses like "oooh we havnt got any bread in to make toast" (what I would have for breaky) but keep nagging me coz Im getting worried about myself coz I used to love my food and love my size but now I just cant look atmyself in the mirror as I get in the shower coz Im too thin and its yucky! :(

you can have my belly :D

GO AND EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol

no problems sarah we'll make sure you're fed-the best way is to keep a food diary..........it works both ways helps you see how much you're over or under eating xxx

Well I know I under eat by at least one, often two meals per day! Im soooo awful I know! I need to get into the routine of eating breakfast again regularly then at least it wont be SO bad if I forget lunch! :mellow: one step at a time I guess! But like I say nag me!

LOL Nix thanks hon I have eaten this evening tho.. Im usually ok in the evening coz Glenn comes home so I'll make us both something, its coz I spend so much time alone I ocupy my mind or body (PC or dog walking) and just forget to eat! :blink: