Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well u know me Diz ive been on a diet for months now cos i wanted to slim down for the calendar but ive kinda kept goin i started at 13st 13lbs so 14st really n the last time i weighed myself i was 11st 10lbs !!!!!!!

Im now a size 12 which i havent been 4 ages so really pleased, i even went out on friday nite all dressed up n wearin my fav pink heels, u make alot more effort when u feel good about urself thats for sure, i even put make up on :o 1st time since January !

I do have help tho, i take a medicine called TRAMADOL for my back and 1 of the side effects is apetite suppresant (please dont think im tellin u 2 do this n say im wrong ok, i do this for the severe back pain i have all day, im not saying ANY of u should do it as Tramadol is highly addictive and can cause problems if not taken correctly, as i found out) i dont eat at all during the day n my portion sizes have halved, i could lose even more if i stopped drinkin so much beer :D

So yeh im up for supportin each other, when i move up there i was hopin 2 do somethin with peeps, so good luck every1 xxx

Lol Nix,

Stacey i had an eating disorder from the age of 12 and have watched friends die from not realising that they are beautiful inside and out....,i find if i lose weight too quickly i like it and i don't eat at all-which is why i need to lose this love weight slowly and the right way. Xxxxx

I'm really sorry to hear that, my girlfriend was hospitalised from her eating disorder as she reached just 3st. I'm ashamed to say that when I met her at just 7 1/2 stone, I didn't realise that she was bullemic, and it wasn't until I look back at old photos now that I realise how ill she actually was.

Her eating moods now swing in roundabouts, and occassionally I have to comfort her about meals, I'm proud to say that I have shown her a fun side to food and having shown her pictures in the condition of her skin before and how it is now, she can see that eating properly is a lot more healthier for her body and the way she looks.

Her eating disorder has caused:

Her back to be deformed (it's in an S shape, though thankfully since she's been eating properly since March, she's actually grown 2 inches from her back straightening out)

A disorder that is causing the discs in her back to eat themselves, which may cause her to need a pole in her back

Infertility,

Rotten teeth at the back,

Weakened stomach lining so she has to drink lots of milk

and Pouros bones

But you'll be happy to know that now she is 8 1/2 stone, she's actually said to me she thinks she looks too thin! So she's going to aim to put another half on. Something I thought I'd never hear her say, and Im just so proud of her =' ]

So if you would like to lose weight, just remember the last bit of that quote you've just said to us, slowly and the right way. Trust me, you only live once, and it's for the better =]

Stacey xxx

me...i'm defo in on this :)

i need to loose a stone...and its really begining to bug the hell out of me :(

before i got pregnant i weighed in at 9st 10...okay still abit over for me, my ideal weight for my height is 8st 10- which i did used to be when i met ian :rolleyes:

then i got pregnant and i became a whale!!! i put on 3st!!!! i was huge......got told chloe was gunna be a monster but when she was born was only 7lb 3oz :) god only knows where all that weight came from lol

i am now 10st 13 so only 1 stone to go :)

sarah !!!!!!!!!!! HAVE U EATEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Nix, Thanks for remembering to nag me! Iv actually had three meals for once!

I had two slices of brown toast with a cuppa for breakfast, a cheese sandwich with a glass of OJ for lunch and just had my tea brown pasta with a tomartoe and olive quorn slice and some nice little moterella cheese grill things!

Check me out with the three meals! :D Need to keep it up! I think having someone checking on me really helps! I know I have to answer to someone so I make the effort.. it helps that Iv had a good day today, my mood often makes me not have an appeitite.

• 4 weeks later...

so i weighed myself today and i weigh 8st 13...ive been ill and not eating much....i dont have a lot to lose just the 13lbs but i will do this slowly and the right way....

im a 10-12 bottom and a 12-14 top.....gotta love the boobs lmao

i have been dancing around the living room like a mad woman to tone up......might work...might not but cant do sit ups or push ups with three dogs about

i dont think i should weigh less than 8st

what do you guys think?

im 5 ft 3 (short ar$e midget i know)

maybe go to 7 n a half

i used 2 weigh 7 n half stone - i got bullied for being 'anorexic' even tho i wasnt i was just naturally thin

i wanna get 2 8 st myself or 8 half, deffo dont wanna be 7 half again

- let us no how u get on sarah xx

well the last time i weighed myself just before christmas i was 12st 13........ which is well overweight for my height (5ft 7).................quite a difference from being 6st 4lbs ey which is what i used to be? :unsure:

that thing sarah posted said ideal weight for my height is between 54 - 69kg which is between 8st 7bs and 10 st and 12........... so i'm 2st and 1lb overweight for the heightest bracket.......however anything less than 10stone looks really skinny on me as i have broad hips and shoulders........so 10st 7lbs is my goal.....................

2 stone and 6lbs to lose.............

i started to eat better on monday.............so far this week i have cut my portions down mega style, from the gianormous (sp) plates to normal dinner plates, snaking on the small bags of toffee popcorn rather than the biggest bags! walked 7miles on wednesday, and now the car is off the road i have no excuse not to be walking at least a couple of miles a day............my boobs are currently a 34FF and sooooooo heavy!!!! and i've started to boogie around the house like i used to!!!

Was watching a random dieting show on TV last night actually and it said one of the best tips was to have smaller plates coz you then have smaller portions and what you do eat blend it into a thick soup and it will make you feel fuller for longer so you dont snack between meals... also higher protien foods keep you fuller! I was thinking right so I have to have bigger plates and not eat too much soup! LOLZ! :)

Was watching a random dieting show on TV last night actually and it said one of the best tips was to have smaller plates coz you then have smaller portions and what you do eat blend it into a thick soup and it will make you feel fuller for longer so you dont snack between meals... also higher protien foods keep you fuller! I was thinking right so I have to have bigger plates and not eat too much soup! LOLZ! :)

I've heard that about soup before. Soup never fills me up though :blink:

eating little & often keeps the metabolism ticking over, not eating slows the metabolism right down & will not burn the calories in the food you do eat.

Try sthick soups like Tesco Leek & Potato, really thick & chunks of potato, you KNOW you've eaten something!

I've lost the scales in my house, but with being ill over Christmas & walking a lot in Cornwall, I have gone down a dress size (approx 1 stone) and taking myself off the tablets that caused the weight gain will also help :up: