Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet I eat about the same amount of cheese as Nix but I have the excuse that Im a veggy so I get a ton of my protien from cheese! :D

As I said to a friend the other day as he watched in horror as I devored a slice of Choclate cake with cheese on.. it goes with everything there is nothing that can not be improved with a bit of cheese! He asked me how long Id been pregnant I replied about 26 years now! :lol:

asda do packs of fruit...3 for £1

i think they are really aimed at kids for their lunchboxes but they do pineapple lollies :)....jst a huge chuck of pineapple really- dont see how it can be called a lolly...isnt even on a lolly stick lol laugh.gif they are great....chloe loves them biggrin.gif

I cant believe wot i ate the other day, a bacon sandwich a happy meal then a veg stew 4 dinner :o all in 1 day, ive been feelin guilty ever since so im back 2 eatin nothin again 4 a while :D thats my problem.... if i start eatin i cant stop but if i dont eat all day i dont even feel like dinner but i make myself have something, slow cooker food is ace n so easy.

Here is my little tip.

Brown whatever meat u have, i tend to stick 2 chicken then just cut loads n loads of veggies like parsnips, swede, carrotts, onions, pots really big pieces n then add a packet mix to 3/4 pint of water, chick casserole is nice.

Do this all the nite b4 n then as ur leavin 4 work in the mornin switch on ur slow cooker on low n when u get home u have the perfectly cooked meal, i do this ALL the time cos vegg is only 50p for a stew pack n then reduced chicken n packet mixes cost nout these days n its so good 4 u n very filling.

I cant believe wot i ate the other day, a bacon sandwich a happy meal then a veg stew 4 dinner :o all in 1 day, ive been feelin guilty ever since so im back 2 eatin nothin again 4 a while :D thats my problem.... if i start eatin i cant stop but if i dont eat all day i dont even feel like dinner but i make myself have something, slow cooker food is ace n so easy.

Here is my little tip.Brown whatever meat u have, i tend to stick 2 chicken then just cut loads n loads of veggies like parsnips, swede, carrotts, onions, pots really big pieces n then add a packet mix to 3/4 pint of water, chick casserole is nice.

Do this all the nite b4 n then as ur leavin 4 work in the mornin switch on ur slow cooker on low n when u get home u have the perfectly cooked meal, i do this ALL the time cos vegg is only 50p for a stew pack n then reduced chicken n packet mixes cost nout these days n its so good 4 u n very filling.

emily you have to have three meals a day even if its just to keep your energy levels up!!

dont let me hear of you not eating or ill have to steal a car and come and steal you away and force feed ya.......that goes for anyone who is thinking about missing meals or starving themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly x

emily you have to have three meals a day even if its just to keep your energy levels up!!

dont let me hear of you not eating or ill have to steal a car and come and steal you away and force feed ya.......that goes for anyone who is thinking about missing meals or starving themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelly x

Oh eck!! I'd do as Kells said Em, she's sounds scary!! :o:P