Weight Loss Support?

Lil Miss Bump

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decided to start the diet today- my shopping didnt get delivered til late yestd so thought it would be start it on a full day instead half lol

for my breakfast i have just had 2 medium boiled eggs, a slice of wholemeal bread and a small apple...can only drink water or sugar free cordial....im gagging for a brew :(

for my mid morning snack it will be a whey protein mix and 15g cashews- doin my dvd shortly so the whey protein mix will be easier to do

for lunch its 1 tin of makeral and 150g salad

mid afternoon snack is 80g green olives

tea is an omlette

yummy :D

whey protein is sort of like a milkskae thing but i add water to mine- Ian has loads of it so luckily its in the house anyway coz it can be quite expensive

its a product to help aid muscle recovery, growth and definition.......prob why it says to have it straight after you have done the dvd along with a banana-that is one hard workout!!

its not too bad really the diet.....coz your eating at regular intervals you dont feel hungry even though your not really eating much....150g of salad is quite alot really- i just use baby spinach leaves, cucumber and celery for mine- its a huge pile on your plate :lol:

so far today i have 2 large shredded wheat with 200ml semi skimmed milk and 200g strawberries then at 10am i had 80g low fat mozzerella, 25g sun dried toms and 100g salad......for lunch its a tin of tuna, pitta and 100g salad.....snack for this afternoon will be 15g almonds and a coffee without sugar and 30ml of milk then for tea later im having a 100g steak with 150 mix veg- will prob stir fry it aswell ;)

once i have sent you the dvd with the diet plan you will understand a little more- im not crazy really :lol:

i have cut out most of my coffee intake and am drinking water instead....i am doing sit ups and push ups when the dogs let me and doing the dishes/sweeping with extra oomph think queens 'i want to break free' vid!!!!

i have been making low cal sandwiches for lunch and making spicy dinners...i dont eat puddings and am eating a handful of nuts if im hungry....

Diz 4 ur butt stand feet apart then whilst lifting ur arms up in front of u sort of pretend to sit down its called a squat n that is the best 4 butts. Did u see Kayla doin them on Celebrity get me out of here ? Just like that n u can c how ace her butt is ;) also take the stairs everytime u can DO NOT USE THE LIFT OR ESCALATORS :)

Im worried that when i move up there im only gunna 1 flight of stairs so my butts gunna get saggy (its real good at the mo) so i must do my butt crunches everyday.

I feel like ive put weight on but according to the scales i havent. I dont eat much so foods not the problem its beer i just love it :beerchug:

Diz when i come up there we can butt crunch together :lol: xxx

Even my boss said today that he thought i had lost weight :o yeh no shit sherlock !!!!!

Keep at it every1 altho................. i think ur all gorgeous now xxxx

i made it to 2 meals a day now lol im gettin there for breaky it was stir fry with a sausage n 1 piece of bacon n a black coffee (didnt sleep much) n for tea i had chilli con carne low fat n 3 pieces of breaded chicken x i did snack a little inbetween tho :( xxx

I got one of them pump it up work out dvds last yr will try an do that after xx

nix that is the most random breakfast ever!!!!!!!!!

today i've had

brekkie- 1 bacon, 1 sausage, 1 egg, 1 potato cake and beans and a piece of toast.....and a can of diet coke

lunch-nothing (was still full from breakfast!) diet coke

tea- 5 chicken pieces (little uns) and a handful of chippy chips........ water

snacks- 1/2 a piece of shortbread and i'm just having a few revels....... water

oh and i had about 2 small bites of a hot dog at costco but then gave it to teflon as i wasn't actually hungry!!!

i'm walking loads more-and mike and i were moving furniture around earlier so that's my workout!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

well apart from the week ems was here when i ate takeaway every day :blink: i have been really good....and it is paying off..................

i weighed myself @ dad's today and i've lost

12lbs!!!!!

i'm now 12st 1lb.......my clothes are fitting sooooooo much better........can't wait to see 11st something flash up on the scales!!!!

as soon as the cast is off i shall be swimming again too :)

so c'mon fess up...............who's given up??? i know full well that ems looks stunning at the moment and doesn't need to lose any more weight at all......and that nix has been eating pizza! (thanks facebook!!!!) LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whey protein is sort of like a milkskae thing but i add water to mine- Ian has loads of it so luckily its in the house anyway coz it can be quite expensive

its a product to help aid muscle recovery, growth and definition.......prob why it says to have it straight after you have done the dvd along with a banana-that is one hard workout!!

its not too bad really the diet.....coz your eating at regular intervals you dont feel hungry even though your not really eating much....150g of salad is quite alot really- i just use baby spinach leaves, cucumber and celery for mine- its a huge pile on your plate :lol:

so far today i have 2 large shredded wheat with 200ml semi skimmed milk and 200g strawberries then at 10am i had 80g low fat mozzerella, 25g sun dried toms and 100g salad......for lunch its a tin of tuna, pitta and 100g salad.....snack for this afternoon will be 15g almonds and a coffee without sugar and 30ml of milk then for tea later im having a 100g steak with 150 mix veg- will prob stir fry it aswell ;)

once i have sent you the dvd with the diet plan you will understand a little more- im not crazy really :lol:

tamz have you managed to send these out yet hun???

Great to see people wanting to be healthy! I'm just here to provide a little moral support.:) I too became a bit of a health nut a few years back after gaining some weight. I peaked at 240lbs and decided I needed to change. I've been as low as 150lbs but my body seems to feel best about 160. Keep up the great work everybody!