Awards

Marc

As you know last month I added the facility to give out awards on the forum. And so Im gonna start the ball rolling with these tonight with the following. There will be more to come over the next week and not all will be added monthly, but may be swapped around as and when us "dark side" feel appropriate :)

TOP POSTER AWARD

potm.png

This award will shortly be added to Nix's profile (bingsnblaze) for this month. But I gotta say I wanna see someone beat her this month LOL ... Nix has been on the forum for a long time now and it can sometimes be difficult to keep up that level of posting for so long on a forum. A true asset to husky owners :)

CONTENT KING

content.png

This is awarded to the highest contribution to topics within the forum and for the month of August belongs tooooo .... wait for it .... its that Nix AGAIN!!!! .... Now it is def gotta be someones responsibility to knock this young lady off the top of the table LOL :D

HUSKY OF THE MONTH

hotm.png

Not gonna say what this one is for because I think we all know what this competition is for by now. Goes to Emily(kernowhuskies) this month.

VIDEO OF THE MONTH

hotm.png

Again I'm not gonna say what this one is for because I think we all know what this competition is for by now. Goes to Emily(kernowhuskies) this month. Another double winner, congratulations.

============================================

Now the rest of any awards are not set by a competition or by a counter, but set by ourselves for recognition toward members who we feel appropriate for them. Some are fun, some are serious. Ordinarily there will be a long fun conversation between us staff about who should get what, however for this one I would like to give the award myself to someone who I feel deserves it.

MOST HELPFUL AWARD

helpful.png

I will shortly be giving this award to Steve on the forum as I personally think he deserves it. I know what he's like and will probably be thinkin "I'm not bothered about these, give them to someone else on the forum" but I'm not gonna do that. Steve doesnt post at the silly rate of the rest of us, isnt seen on the forum half as much as some of you who live on here. Yet has been known on the forum for sorting out people with stickers for their cars, posting them all over the world for people, Lending people things for camping, offering help to people with things without them asking, picking things up for people, giving people lifts places, helping people out at camps, sorting out yet more meets for people to attend and thats just the things I can think of from the top of my head. All of that and he even has to put up with Val when she tells him off for posting something wrong (and she's close enough to nag LOL).

Good job everyone. Me thinks Nix does not have enough to do. Just kidding of course. Well, maybe - maybe not.

lol lol lol - thats gonna b a hard 1 to choose from tho andy - u or sheep boi lol

Nope, I already won the first one the first one with my Chrome logo. . . .biggrin.gif

Just waiting for the "BLING" Y'all laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif