Blaze's progress

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my son to try the automatic sit today whilst he was outside in the garden with Isis! She took to it really well - and he asked when he could do it again - Ive told him everyday!!!

oh well done thats really good u need a little update thread thing aswell so we can c how ur gettin on im gonna try 2 start teachin blaze that aswell how did ur son do it? well done agen :party:

Got my son to try the automatic sit today whilst he was outside in the garden with Isis! She took to it really well - and he asked when he could do it again - Ive told him everyday!!!

Excellant work! Well done. You could do the same as what me and nix are doing with the diary to keep everyone updated to our huskies progress

ok so 1st get outside this mornin n he wasnt too bad just the whole as soon as we get outside they attack each other grrr then he was good for all his walk walked them just now n as soon as i get outside i walk 1 way then another walkin back and forth a few times to try and calm them down b4 we get started and that wrked a little bit i also did what sibewolf did and when i saw a person i turned away blaze kept trying to pull me back so i just kept walkin the otherway till he calmed down this didnt rly wrk for us so the next person that walked past i made blaze sit instead much better he completely ignored him :) then we got 2 walking and we had a few little pulls which i corrected wit a small sharp tug on his lead and soon he was walking nicely tho we did have a few bad moments but unfortunately that was my fault as i was getting stressed out :( and that made me feel rly guilty but tried 2 calm me down n get in the right frame ov mind n soo he was walking nicely agen :) will try agen tomorrow and c wot happens then :)

Keep it up Nix, you have come so far with Blaze. It is very difficult to keep yourself calm when they keep pulling! Try what you suggested earlier with playing quiet happy music during your walk, tomorrow. When I say happy I mean music that makes you happy or keeps you calm as we all have a different style of musci that makes us happy.

yeah except this mornin 'and i no how bad this is' but i cudnt b bothered i hadnt slept all night my own fault yes i no he was corrected but i cud tell my heart wasnt in it tho our walk l8a will b MUCH better once iv eaten! lol n yes i no i have no1 2 blame but myself but will let u no how our walk goes later :)

yeah except this mornin 'and i no how bad this is' but i cudnt b bothered i hadnt slept all night my own fault yes i no he was corrected but i cud tell my heart wasnt in it tho our walk l8a will b MUCH better once iv eaten! lol n yes i no i have no1 2 blame but myself but will let u no how our walk goes later :)

Shouldn't worry about it, Ive had days like that too! Like you say this afternoons walk will be much better!

ok walks 2day were FAB he didnt pull at all until he saw sum1 but atleast hes not pullin that will come next :) i didnt even have 2 correct him much just a few tugs when he walked too far infront so he was pullin a little bit if u no what i mean other than that he was perfect :)