Blaze's progress

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE THIS DOG! hes soooooo good had a gr8 walk this mornin bit annoyin this afternoon cuz i wasnt in the right frame ov mind but i stopped and took a few deep breaths and carried on n he was fine when the chavalance walked past i made him face me and sit till they had passed (treats wrk wonders lmao) then carried on n he was fine and also when i 1st left house n bings n blaze started fightin i went back inside and then went back out n they started agen so i went bk inside n then back out n they didnt do it agen :) so gonna do that from now on

had a rly good walk 2day he behaved himself on the whole walk round even when we saw a little girl (hes worse for jumpin at kids) but i had a treat n made him wlk right beside me n then gave it him once we had past then ............ we encounter a dog off its lead grrr normally when i c this dog the owner (a bloke) calls him bk and put his on his lead till we have walked past but no stupid woman walkin him this time didnt bother n carried on walkin past me didnt even w8 for me to get them 2 focused on me with a treat just carried on walkin past even tho she cud c what i was doin GRRRRR n didnt even apologise or anythin which obv stressed me out but luckily after that little incident he was walking nicely agen even my cousin who drove past me with her dad sed he is behavin rly well (tlkin 2 her on msn lol) :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it is more detail as to how you told me earlier, lol.

grrrrrrrrrrrr to that bloody woman though

i find it harder to go in2 alot ov detail on msn sorry lol yeah woman well annoyed me :mad: but as soon as they past he carried on nicely so that was gd im so proud ov him pickin it up so quickly its only been about 2 weeks :D :ran_cool:

i find it harder to go in2 alot ov detail on msn sorry lol yeah woman well annoyed me :mad: but as soon as they past he carried on nicely so that was gd im so proud ov him pickin it up so quickly its only been about 2 weeks :D :ran_cool:

well done to you and blaze, keep up the good work! Your both doing great! Liking the new profile pic to :)

1st walk - again I LOVE THIS DOG! he soooooo gd i wlked past a load a ppl (pickin up their kids from nursery) n i put a treat in my hand n he ignored them so thats gd a little treat goes a long way lmao n he walked nicely on the whole walk

2nd walk - was ok till i changed route so he pulled abit more a few pigeons a sum leaves blowing in the wind distracted him abit but nuffin major then we saw a dog (luckily it was on a lead) but bings pulls 2wards it so blaze who hadnt noticed it turned around 2 c wot the hell bing was doin n then he pulled 2 but as soon as it turned the corner away from him he carried on walkin and he cud still c it so that was gd then he walked nicely back home :)

will let u no how our 3rd walk goes l8a when ive gone on it lmao

well done to you and blaze, keep up the good work! Your both doing great! Liking the new profile pic to :)

Glad u like the pic its 1 ov my faves along with this 1

picture.php?albumid=37&pictureid=844

Milo loves bingo and when we walk back from the feild milo HAS 2 walk next to bingo lol n if he walks in front he stop n looks 2 c where bing is then run n walks next 2 him agen lol its sooo funny 2 watch bless him :dribble: