Blaze's progress

I MANAGED TO GET BLAZE 2 WALK WITHOUT PULLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG :D and i had bingo with me! i just kept his leash really short said 'here' n made him stand next to me and walked rly slow everytime he pulled i wud stop put him back in his position next to me say here as i did it and carried on and he started walkin nicely!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also made him sit b4 he got a fuss off a person n he didnt jump up :D so proud ov him !!! :D:D:D:D

also i no i have typed this in the walking your dog thread but thought that sum people might not read it so i put it here aswell :D im dead chuffed n soooooooo proud ov him :D can u tell!? lol :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried that but it didnt wrk with blaze how annoyin is it tho when ur family dnt rly help u i went to go meet my mum frm wrk as i do four out ov five times a week and she starts walkin in front ov me so hes pullin me :( grr n i was like mum w8 up cuz im tryin 2 get blaze 2 walk n hes pullin cuz ur in front she goes i wana get home (which in a way is fair enough it was nearly 6) n i was like wot wud u rather he pulled u on walks then when u walk him n she sed yeah! :o

and well done to u and ur boys :)

i tried that but it didnt wrk with blaze how annoyin is it tho when ur family dnt rly help u i went to go meet my mum frm wrk as i do four out ov five times a week and she starts walkin in front ov me so hes pullin me :( grr n i was like mum w8 up cuz im tryin 2 get blaze 2 walk n hes pullin cuz ur in front she goes i wana get home (which in a way is fair enough it was nearly 6) n i was like wot wud u rather he pulled u on walks then when u walk him n she sed yeah! :o

and well done to u and ur boys :)

I know how you feel, I get annoyed with Jamie as I explained to him the method Im using and he said 'well, I can control them' he made me so angry! He may be able to control them but they still pull him!!!! Only the fact that he is twice the size as me and has more muscle than I do! I told him that they still pull him but we are supposed to CONTROL where they go and they shouldn't be allowed to pull us where they want and they pulled me over when I walked them in the snow and that should be a hint that they need training! After a small argument he finally saw my point but he said he still can't see the point of walking backwards and forwards and he (apparently) says he can train them. He said that before we got Gizmo and hasn't taught them anything appart from how to beg! It was me and Edwina that trained them to sit, give paw, etc.

:mad: grrrrrrr men make me so angry some times!!! How am I supposed to control my stress level with that!?

Awww good job BB! Doesn't it feel great when you make progress :D

it feels great :) and sibe wolf i no what u mean luckily no1 else walks them except my dad sometimes so i havent got too much 2 deal with just with wot i sed in my post bout my mum lol glad the trainings goin well with u n gizmo bet u cant w8 to b able 2 take all 3 out 2geva n not have the fear of bein pulled along with force :)

*high five* lol thnx we did it agen 2day and hes pickin it up i now dont have 2 hold the lead right next to me unless there is sum1 walkin past he decideds 2 get bingo or if he pulls agen but i only put him bk next to me say here n good boy/fuss/treat then try agen lol but he is doin rly well seein as this is only my 2nd day at it

sibe wolf i no what u mean luckily no1 else walks them except my dad sometimes so i havent got too much 2 deal with just with wot i sed in my post bout my mum lol glad the trainings goin well with u n gizmo bet u cant w8 to b able 2 take all 3 out 2geva n not have the fear of bein pulled along with force :)

I usually walk them most of the time (unless Im in devon visiting family). Jamie only usually take them out with me on some evenigs, but it is usually me.

It will be fantastic when I can take them all out together without the worry of being dragged everywhere or being pulled over!

:) today i didnt have a good morning as he pulled me as much as he could and cuz i was gettin stressed bout it that didnt help but ive just took him out n thought i will use the normal chain leads instead ov the extendable one and it was soooooooo much better i think he realised he could only go so far on it he only pulled when he saw another dog or when bing ran in front ov us even when he saw ppl he was well behaved so gonna use that lead from now on and only use the extendable 1 when i take him ova the feild and stuff he seemed much easier today aswell didnt even have 2 say 'Here' at all unless he pulled and didnt have 2 keep him right by my side either :)

had a good walk on the way to the feild he was rly well behaved he only pulled a little bit as i think he knew where he was goin and he was quite good when we were there but he was jumpin around and chasin Bingo, Khi n Milo but obv hes allowed do that n he pulled as we were walkin back until khi n milo went in the he walked nicely ALL THE WAY HOME :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ooh and he sat down when we got to the road aswell lol well eventually lol :)