Blaze's progress

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: can this dog get any better!? we left the house and guess what .......................... NO FIGHTIN they walked nicely next to each other without havin 2 have a go at each other :eek: i was super shocked and he didnt pull on the whole walk round well until he saw a bird lol but hes only a baby so ill let him off for now :D

thnx Amy :D had some good progress earlier aswell we were walkin n wheneva ppl went past the treats cam e out 2 distract him n even when he noticed them he carried on n focused on the treat and when a dog walked past i got them to sit n hold a treat infront ov them to nibble at then gave it them as the dog had gone past n he ignored it granted he had his back to it but bing saw him n tried 2 pull me 2wards it but i sed 'bing do u want a treat' n he came bk n sat dwn so thats gd 2 :) n he didnt pull on that walk either well like i say not much its still early days :) hows ur walkin goin?

Thats brilliant news!!!!

To be honest where Ive been so tired over the last few days, the walks aint really gone too well as Ive been getting stressed out quickly. You can see that they want to walk nicely on the lead, Im looking into hypnotherapy and see if that helps but waiting on a psychologist appoinment first.

:) he walked rly nicely 2day on our 1st walk wont tell u how well cuz ill jus b repeatin yesterdays post 2nd walk wasnt gr8 cuz i had my cousin with me n she was eatin grrr 3 walk was EXCELLENT used the clicker when we saw a dog n he turned 2 face me he turned back around so i clicked it a couple ov times and he came 2 me so he got a treat then i felt rly guilty cuz bing was scared ov the clicker so gonna have 2 do sum indoors training with it b4 we progress

:) he walked rly nicely 2day on our 1st walk wont tell u how well cuz ill jus b repeatin yesterdays post 2nd walk wasnt gr8 cuz i had my cousin with me n she was eatin grrr 3 walk was EXCELLENT used the clicker when we saw a dog n he turned 2 face me he turned back around so i clicked it a couple ov times and he came 2 me so he got a treat then i felt rly guilty cuz bing was scared ov the clicker so gonna have 2 do sum indoors training with it b4 we progress

well done!! Shame Bing isnt too keen on the clicker. I tried the clicker with Marley and he wasn't too sure about it so I got a pocket of his fave treat (Meat/ham) and then didn't give him any commands I just clicked and gave him a treat and repeated several times. If he ran away then I let him go and he came back in his own time so I'd sit on the floor with him and give him a cuddle whilst using the clicker and treat and he soon got used to it and realised when it clicks he got his fave treat.