Most dreaded questions with your sibe!

When you are talking to someone about your sibe/s are there any questions which you dread most that they may ask you?

I always dread it when they say.......

Which one is your favourite?

Always go speechless when they ask this! I love them all the same. All 3 of my boys have their own qualities which make me love them so much!

1) Gizmo, Hes always there when I need a shoulder to cry on

2) Marley, A big softie and acts just like a teddy bear and always love cuddles

3) Bandit, He's just a big bundle of fun, full of energy loves to play

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a dreaded question, but a comment: 'Ooooooooh it's so pretty. I've always wanted a snow dog.'

First - he's more than a pretty face.

Secondly - he's a Siberian Husky not a snow dog.

Finally - if that's all you know, you don't know enough. 'Nuff said. (I do tend to be pretty intolerant)

I don't have a dreaded question, but a comment: 'Ooooooooh it's so pretty. I've always wanted a snow dog.'

First - he's more than a pretty face.

Secondly - he's a Siberian Husky not a snow dog.

Finally - if that's all you know, you don't know enough. 'Nuff said. (I do tend to be pretty intolerant)

very true, many people just want one because of their look! A big reason as to why so many end up in rescue shelters :(

i get asked if lex is a wolf but i have also been asked if he is a malamute, huskamute, snow dog, mongrel (i know) and i have also been told by some stupid woman that knows nothing that huskies are evil nasty creatures that want to be killed at birth as alls they do is kill people and animals! i just said you obviously don't know much about the breed and walked off!

i have also been told by some stupid woman that knows nothing that huskies are evil nasty creatures that want to be killed at birth as alls they do is kill people and animals! i just said you obviously don't know much about the breed and walked off!

:eek: :mad::bluboomteamenforcer:cussing::bash::eek2: where is this woman i wanna kill her (can u tell lol) obviously if he was a people killer you wouldnt b walkin him u wud ov bin eaten i wud ov sed alot more than wot u did i wudda slapped her upside the head aswell lol wot a silly cow grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr poor u and lex its a shame that sum people are so ignorant n stupid

Well i asked them to describe a "thing" and they were like you know one of those scruffy things - well as they werent the smartest/ tidiest person around I decided to hack them off as much as they had me by asking them if they were describing themselves as a thing!

I was well hacked off when i got home - if it werent for the kids being with me I would have probably said a lot worse!

Yesterday I got asked:

Is that one of those things?

My reply wasnt very nice!

How rude!!!! I agree with Sarah, I would swung for them!

Every time they blow there coat, well Wolf does anyway he looks disowned even thou Sue brushes him every day lol Looking great now his new coat is coming back :)

Gizmo looks disowned too. He is shedding now and although I have been brishing him everyday, it still looks untidy, bless him.

i recently got asked if my husky pup was a cat?! How dumb are some people? I just laughed in her face and turned round!

A cat!? Thats new! I would have been sarcastic to em and said "Yeah, its a new breed! Its called a Siberian Husky!" What idiots!!!!!!!!! A bloody cat how do they look like a cat???? Where is the similarity between this.......

[ATTACH]745.IPB[/ATTACH]

and this...............

[ATTACH]746.IPB[/ATTACH]

Result: They are completly different!!!

post-44-13585941938612_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941938828_thumb.jpg

A cat!? Thats new! I would have been sarcastic to em and said "Yeah, its a new breed! Its called a Siberian Husky!" What idiots!!!!!!!!! A bloody cat how do they look like a cat???? Where is the similarity between this.......

[ATTACH]813[/ATTACH]

and this...............

[ATTACH]814[/ATTACH]

Result: They are completly different!!!

Well you can clearly see that they both have ears, eyes and whiskers...c'mon you don't think they look a little similar??!!:rofl: