anywhere in the world

Mistyrayn

I've been back in Oz since friday (was in Europe for five weeks) and its a cool 30 degrees Celsius today.

We're lucky we haven't had the heat waves that Melbourne and Sydney have had, but then again it gets really humid in Queensland and its warm here most of the year.

I know what I want, but I don't know where to find it.

I want a huge beachfront house where the front garden is shaded by palm trees and equipped with a huge fridge full of cold drinks of every variety (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). As you go through the front gate, directly in front of you is a calm golden beach with a waveless sea. By magic, when you walk 100 yards along the beach to the left, the sea is transformed providing an infinite variety of 4- 6 foot breakers, another 200 yards along, the sea is providing perfect tubes. Turning right out of the front gate, you soon come to a deep lagoon full of sunken ships waiting to be explored under the water.

At the back of the house, there is a meadow leading down to a river. Across the river is a sub-arctic forest, laced with all-year-round snowy trails where I can run my dogs all morning before relaxing on the surfboard or diving in the afternoons. Beyond the forest are 200 miles of wilderness trails where I can run the dogs on longer treks, camping out. Also at the back of the house is a perfect 300ft vertical limestone escarpment where I can practice rock climbing.

Needless to say, the house itself is equipped with all the latest electronic and computerised gadgetry for me to play with when I have the time.

I suppose I'll need a Tesco down the road too!!!

Anyone know where I might find such a place??????;););)