Husky-Owners Quiz night

Ok peeps will be holding another quiz night next week - poll is up so cast your votes now as to what day is best.

The quiz will start at 9pm GMT and will be held in the chat room.

For those that haven't join in before - there's around 25 questions, fastest correct answer gets 3 points, second fastest correct answer gets 2 points and third fastest correct answer gets 1 point - overall winner at the end of the quiz will get a doggy prize and a little something for you as well :)

Questions aren't overly hard so don't panic it's a bit of fun and a good laugh :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Yea why not I flunked my GCSE's and know dos all about huskies, I have however worked in a pet store, spent 3months with friends who run rehoming groups so learnt some stuff. Its its questions like does ketchup go well with bovril sanries and ham then I CAN get the answer right HELL YEA lol

Peter - But ill lose Dunc!!!

Ok peeps - looking like Friday night so far :up:

changed my vote as saz didnt realise and is out with dogs and has nothin ready yet! the woman is useless i tells ya!!

oi LOL i totally forgot to be honest unsure.gif was out for a run with my boys when you text me - looked at marc and went oh sh1t laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Ya just can't get the admin .... :rolleyes:

blink.gif

No - you're night - i will go and hang my head in shame and punish myself with a bottle of wine :up: