hello all you husky owners

just thought i would introduce myself im katie and my pooch is duke.i only joined yesturday after seeing a group of huskies and there owners at heaton park. duke is a siberian x samoyed so hes just a fur ball,hes now 18 weeks old and a lil treasure (most of the time) unless hes just chewed my new shoes !! angry.gif .

its luvly to read advise and tips on here and realise that duke isnt the only one who choses to ignore his owner! haha

well hopefully i shall get to know you all better and duke cant wait to play with your luvly huskies rolleyes.gif

Welcome Katie,

Welcome to the world of Huskies, and this madhouse of a forum, the only thing we take seriously is the love care and upbringing of our lovely Sibes.

Any help you need Just shout and someone will soon reply.

Always do a search of the forum first you may find the answer is already there. biggrin.gif

Most of all post pics and join in.

laugh.gif

Hey Katie..welcome to the pack :)

I saw you with Duke yestd- he is sooooooo cute, never seen anything as fluffy in all my life lol...fink i stopped and chatted for abit yestd but had to dart of as my little girl was wandering away lol....very hard work to keep both a husky pup and a 2yr old toddler under control laugh.gif

look forward to seeing you around....sarah will be buzzin when she finds out you have joined up :)

x x x

Hi Katie. Welcome to the Pack. I saw the pics that were posted. Your Duke is a pretty cool looking dog. Look forward to your future posts and PICs!!!

Hiya, Katie & Duke, welcome to our pack :wave:

Duke has beautiful markings, bet you get stopped all the time with him!

Shame I couldn't make it yesterday, would have loved to have met you both (and watched all the mayhem that ensued in the donkey field!) but hopefully I'll meet you soon. In the meantime, have a good nosey around, if you can't find something - shout up & ask! :D

thank u all.duke says thanks aswell for the luvly compliments!ure all so nice on here and duke being the first husky ive ever had im sure i will be asking lots of questions!haha

hopefully see u all soon and your gorgeous huskies(im kinda a fake mine bein a cross husky haha)