hello there

Hello

My name is lucinda and i'm a husky owner from the netherlands. I have the privelage to be owned by 14 siberians.

Together we have lots of fun specialy in autumn and winter time when we get to train and sled together.

last year we had our first real litter and i must say i'm very proud of what came out of it. september 2010 we will see how they will preform.

as work i'm a veteranairian assistent at aan animal hospital.

Hehehe well not the busy realy, they are now outside with all 4 in the air trying to get sun browned.

but dureing winter season we run 4 times a week and are training for middistance runs. so ussualy a 80 km a week but comeing seazon trying to build it op to 180 a week so we can start doing the better races.

future dream would be the iditarod but beeing a european that is kinda imposible, must be rich for that and thats something i dont't think ill ever be :)

I hope putting pictures down this way is ok if not please let me know and i change it... These are my pack mates smile.gif

eskyyh4.jpg

Esky

Husky

6 years old

alpha female

fenazo7.jpg

Fena

mixture gremlin kangaroo

8 1/2 years old

Female

kodaem7.jpg

Koda

Husky

4 years old

female

nijukub2.jpg

Nijuk

Husky

3 years old

Male

nucaia7.jpg

Nuca

Husky

8 years old

Female

phelanhb4.jpg

Phelan

Husky

5 years old

Alpha Male

qanikkx0.jpg

Qanik

Husky

3 years old

Male

siberdg3.jpg

Siber

Husky

8 years old

Male

teslylu1.jpg

Tesly

husky

8 years old

Female

tirzasi0.jpg

Tirza

husky

8 years old

Female

pasfotojy8.jpg

Hobbit

Husky

11 years old

Beta Female

img7492j.jpg

Saidi

Husky

Almost 2 years old

Female

img3987r.jpg

Shantik

Husky

Almost 2

Female

portret8maanden.jpg

Lexa

Husky

11 months old

Female

img7478n.jpg

Aleu

Husky

11 months old

female

Hey Lucinda! Welcome to the site! You pack is so awesome cool.gif. I wish that I had 14 huskie!! Living in the city we can only have 3 dogs and we already had two small dogs before buying our house so we only have one husky. We do dog sledding for fun with some of our friends that also have huskies. I hope you like the site and cant wait to see more pictures of your pack!!

i do have some video's on my first year of training but thats about it, somehow beeing on the kart or qaud or sled doesn't make very steady views. well i might have one from 2 years ago where a friend added his dogs to the team and i had my first 14 dog team exsperiences, it only has weird dutch talking on the rear and... ill see if i can find out how to post videos. I do have pictures of the gang working ..

dsc00109c.jpg

4108583051272ef2cc07b.jpg

Sometimes i'm suprised what the dogs do fot you and how much they trust you in your desisions.....

img7564u.jpg

i had never done something like that before but still they went trough it for me.

4184769007b56bf51407b.jpg

well thats it for now smile.gif