Seth and Tigh

Hey,

Im Seth and my dogs name is Saul Tigh.

this is a Husky Forum so I will start with the dog first.

My dog's name is Tigh (after the X.O. from BSG)

He is a Siberian Husky

his color is copper and white.

he is around 80 pounds.

his birth date is Jan-9th-2009 making him 1 year and 4 months old.

Tigh ha sload of energy like any other husky so to spend that energy i have him pulling a scooter.

you may have seen the scooters befor on pawtrekker.com or youtube before.

he is well behaved for most of time. he is on a a diet of high grade dogfood and meat (keep the coat and skin healthy).

T is very big for his breed and is just a great guy all around. i take him with out with me all the time. he is always by my side and he loves me and my girlfriend as if we are

dogs too.

We did get hom at a very young agedue to his living situation. (4 weeks old)

but i think we did a great job raising him because he is still alive, 80 pounds and has no health problems.

As fo my self im 21.

I live on Long Island

I am a A/V tech and slowly finishing college.

i also have a pomeranian named PomPom (7 years old)

my hobbies are custom PC building, Music, my Dog, and games.

i am joining this forum so get a deeper understanding of the breed from first hand experience, trade ideas, share experiences, and to just talk about huskies.

here are some images of Tman and PomPom

l_aae0073171a9449b8bee50636beb569f.jpg

l_c847b647bf774a9a9d31eb33b25fc519.jpg

DSC_0912.jpg

tmanscooter.jpg

tttman.jpg

tighface.jpg

tmanrun.jpg

and pompom

pompom.jpg

pompom217.jpg

Hey Seth, welcome to the Pack. Thanks for the pics. We love pics. Tigh is a beautiful Husky.

Welcome to you all. . . .

Good job you didn't call him Giaius Baltar. . . Lol

you'll find info and opinions but most of all we have a laff.

join in don.t be shy

Welcome to you all. . . .

Good job you didn't call him Giaius Baltar. . . Lol

you'll find info and opinions but most of all we have a laff.

join in don.t be shy

Yeah but Andy if he had then he could say "Right no more mister nice Giaius!" LOL! That line made me Peeeee!!!

Hi Seth, Im intrigiued, what made you name him after Tigh? He's not exactly the hero of the piece? Still interesting name and gorgeous sibe! And your Pom is the cutest! I love their little foxy faces and feisty natures!

Good to see the pics of him pulling the scooter looks like your both having a blast, I have one to but my girls abit little (I thought she was gunna get bigger when I bought it, need another sibe to help now her pull LOL!)

Well welcome to the family and any questions just shout up theres always someone about to give you a good answer! biggrin.gif

Ahhhhhh what a big welcome.

I picked Tigh because I love his charactor on the show. A nasty drunk who couldn't be shut down of moved.

And I hadn't yet discovered Dexter. ( next one will be Dexter )

In that 2nd picture he was around 9 or 10 weeks old and was 25 pounds I think.

This dog grew fast. At six months he was 60+ pounds.

And as for his fur he is brown/redish (copper) it's just the images that are dark.

I am working on gathering a few more images for my album too.

Posted from iPhone

These are great pictures, I really like his color. Cute pomerianan too, I have one her name is Ginger 4 yrs old! How do yours get along? rolleyes.gif

Well not to bad. They will play but when it comes down to size she is 12 pounds and he is 80 so I will have to watch them and let him know he is being to wild.

But he will lay down to her level and play with her.

Currently she is heat ( she isn't fixed ) and he isn't fixed too so she lhasa to live upstairs for now.

( Tigh is getting fixed in a week )

Well not to bad. They will play but when it comes down to size she is 12 pounds and he is 80 so I will have to watch them and let him know he is being to wild.

But he will lay down to her level and play with her.

Currently she is heat ( she isn't fixed ) and he isn't fixed too so she lhasa to live upstairs for now.

( Tigh is getting fixed in a week )

OK so TOTALLY not saying you should do this as Im completely against indiscriminate breeding BUT How cute would a Huskarainian be!!!???? So cute and little and fluffy and crazy funny to boote!! Aswome! biggrin.gif

OK so TOTALLY not saying you should do this as Im completely against indiscriminate breeding BUT How cute would a Huskarainian be!!!???? So cute and little and fluffy and crazy funny to boote!! Aswome! biggrin.gif

my laptop charger died. But on my laptop I have a picture of tigh and pompoms baby.

I took that baby software and I put pompom and tighs faces in and it came out cute ( this software is for humans)

so I can post that when my new charger comes.