Growl Training

Thats not a husky mate thats a wolf (even if theres another breed in there its still wolf).

I seriously doubt you could train a husky to do that and even if you could why would you want to? If your just looking to scare people I think you seriously need to take a step back and question your motives for getting a dog in the first place... A dog (any dog) is a living creature not an accessory to make you look tough!

hi

can anyone say me how to teach my dog to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUbmt-ze_os&feature=related'>http://www.youtube.c...feature=related ?

just watch all video and say me how to teach a dog to a "growl command"

thx

Easy answer .... You dont

Actually thats an unfair answer ....... I suppose it would depend on the dog that you have ... Since you have a Husky, the answer is that you dont. That is not what they are bred to do, its really that simple and as clean cut. You can train huskies granted, however you cannot train a placid dog type to act aggressive on command, and you most certainly SHOULD NOT teach an dog with an often 'unloyal' personality type to be aggressive on command.

You want a guard type dog? Not a husky!

koda doesnt and hasnt growled and i wouldnt encourage it, huskys are a calm and friendly dog and to try and get them to have a trait that they aren't known for is questionable.

i love saying 'yeah shes really friendly come and stroke her'

making your dog growl for no reason is stupid

Why the hell would you want to?? You want people to be scared of your dog? Why??

Personally im very proud of the fact that my Kira is very friendly, with both people and dogs, and I WANT people to come up and stroke her and ask about her, i dont want people scared of her, if i wanted a guard dog i'd have got a guarding breed.

Plus uf your dog was to do that to someone they could report it and the dog would be siezed in a heartbeat, and put to sleep, all because of the stupidity of the owner angry.gif

I think you seriously need to rethink your reasons for owning a husky, what, did you want a 'wolf'? dry.gif

sid,

i am in complete agreement with you, i love the fact that koda is a wimp and will roll over to kids and dogs and is a joy to have.

i would never want her aggressive and i think most if not all husky owners would agree that the calm and friendliness of the husky is what draw them to the breed

yeah123 i think you need to re-evaluate what you require in a dog!

• 1 month later...