Poll.....

Sarah

• 8 months later...

not being funny but dont people realise that they could actually be doing harm to their pet by putting clothes on them, espeacally in this hot weather. Some of the pet clothes on sale do not allow dogs or cats to cool down enough as they are completely covered. why oh why do pet shops sell these items.

I wouldn't dream of clothing Myshka (not that the clothes'd last long anyway!!) why cover the gorgeous coat? Fair enough, in extreme cases, when dogs lose fur to infestations & the like, they need something while the fur grows, but that is a whole different ball game. Nah, no way, sorry!

i had a shihtzu , he had clothes, he was shaved and believe it or not he felt the cold so he had a thermal coat , and in the summer he had vests to stop the sun burning his back where the skin showed through his coat , and you can all say what you want he loved his coat, i had to fight with him to get it off, so i could wash it and he would sit and wait by the washer for it to come out , and if i put it on the side he would do his best to get it and bring it to me, he did , honestly

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive only put sunglasses on my 3 but thats as far as I would go! The only time I think dogs should wear any clothing is when they have a natural short coat and need a little extra to help keep them warm.

My mum bought Rusty a football shirt years ago! :eek: OMG how terrible did he look! Looked so sorry for himself, I told mum to take it straight off as not only looked rather gay and very silly he didnt need it on and couldnt walk too well with it where he is a fat boy :rolleyes:

I do more than enough laundry as it is

lmao same here lol!

• 3 months later...

I suppose if I was Paris Hilton I would, but since I'm not (which is obvious to those who have met me) there ain't no way.