Hows the site doing?

Marc

Hi Peeps,

Thought I would have a bit of a play about tonight and get some stats on the sites progress up here so people can see how we are doing so far, especially as we have now past the 12 month mark (actually near 18 month now) .... So here goes.

First of all we have stats on Registration, Topics & Posts which show the site growing over time and how we have build up ...

regt.png

topict.png

postt.png

And this is the one I find more interesting. This shows the month on month stats from the forum, with trendlines to show whether we are heading in the right direction :)

regm.png

topicm.png

postm.png

More ups than downs and a constant upward trend. . .looks good to me. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

This is great to see the graphs. It really shows things are moving in the right direction. Hats off to Marc, Sarah, and the mods for keeping this site humming.

i'll give you something to bloody hum about if you don't get your tech support backside in gear laugh.gif

Yes Miss..... Right away Miss ... Whatever you say Miss.

Now I'm being a good little boy are you going back to the Kitchen where you belong?

Yes Miss..... Right away Miss ... Whatever you say Miss.

Now I'm being a good little boy are you going back to the Kitchen where you belong?

Certainly.....didn't realised you liked hospital food more than my home cooking laugh.gif